Scary Movies

Okay, ya gotta spill the beans. What is everyones most all time scariest movie that you have ever seen? I would say that the scaries one that I have ever seen was: House of 1000 Corpses.
I have never been one to have nightmares, but Im telling you, after seeing that, I was afraid to get up in the middle of the night to go pee!

hmmmm right off hand…i cant think of any movies im scared of in the least…the kinda stuff dont bother me at all…

i watch funny movies, and some action movies, but not really scary movies… :dunno

if you liked that check out The Grudge that is a very creepy movie. :popcorn

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Okay, ya gotta spill the beans. What is everyones most all time scariest movie that you have ever seen? I would say that the scaries one that I have ever seen was: House of 1000 Corpses.
I have never been one to have nightmares, but Im telling you, after seeing that, I was afraid to get up in the middle of the night to go pee![/quote]

good cause the sequel comes out in a month…The Devils Rejects

[quote=UncleBacon][quote=Mrs Behavin]Okay, ya gotta spill the beans. What is everyones most all time scariest movie that you have ever seen? I would say that the scaries one that I have ever seen was: House of 1000 Corpses.
I have never been one to have nightmares, but Im telling you, after seeing that, I was afraid to get up in the middle of the night to go pee![/quote]

good cause the sequel comes out in a month…The Devils Rejects[/quote]

:rock :rock

its suppose to be a lot more violent than the first one

Sweet :smiley: The first one was cool. I thought it was pretty creepy too. i bet the second one is gonna be the shiz.

[size=7]WELL, SHIT THE BED!!![/size]

that rocks…he is such a hero…I love the dvd menu screen…

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Okay, ya gotta spill the beans. What is everyones most all time scariest movie that you have ever seen? I would say that the scaries one that I have ever seen was: House of 1000 Corpses.
Why, are they attracted to urine? :laughing

:funnah :lol

:funnah :funnah Must be, cuz every time she waches a scary movie, thats her thing. “I was too scared to get up and pee in the middle of the night”

how about the first 3 texas chainsaw massacre…not the latest 2 with renee zelwiiger(spelling?) and jessica beil

Re: RE: Scary Movies

To me, they were more comedic. Especially the sequels. I havent seen the one with the Zelwiiger chick but the other one with Jessica Biel, I thought was pretty awesome. The sherriff was the bestest. :smiley:

still some of my fav. movies…the sheriff I thought was just about the only good part of the movie

You gotta love the suicidal bitch in the beginning and the way the camera pans through the gaping hole in her mellon. :rock

well it had some good parts I guess

White Noise. Definitely.

Night of the Demons 2 had some pretty scary parts in it. And just enough tatties to keep things interesting!!!11

I haven’t seen anything lately that’s scared me half to death… but when I was little, “IT” scared the shiz outta me. I still hate clowns now.

Cujo freaked me out, I can’t look at St. bernards, but that was a while back too. Recently, all the scary movies are kinda lame.