School death

Monday Aug 22, 2005

Lakeside High School
Evans, GA

Chelsea Collins, freshman at LHS died during 6th period of school today. she had gym and said she was sick and then collapsed at the track. the ambulance and fire truck came and she was pronounced dead. no cause yet. the fire truck nearly overturned when cornering around the school to get to the track, the ambulance almost hit my car when driving in the parking lot to get behind the school. i had no idea what was going on, but one of my friends called me today and informed me someone died. sad and messed up- if she died of heat stroke, there will be some pissed off parents for sure. it was over 100 degrees today here… more details later :wtf

its august the 22nd :dunno

fixed it homeslice

what was the may bs

Death sucks

That is so sad! I couldnt imagine going thru what her parents are right now. So unexpected. Im wondering if she had some kind of medical condition and wasnt taking care of herself? :dunno
Fill us in when you hear more. I hope eveything goes okay at the school tomorrow.

that is horrible!!!

That’s just so sad :think

Back in highschool in my senior year There was this kid named Brian C. He had epilepsy or something of that nature, one night he had a seizure in his sleep and drowned from his own throw up.

He was a cool kid too, I had talked to him the day before in class helping him pronounce a few words in spanish. The next day, he just wasn’t there.

Sad.

sad stuff…

my senior year of HS we lost 6-7 students. One family’s house caught on fire and 3 students died and their mother. One kid was left, he was such a nice guy too. I felt so bad for him and his father.

Re: RE: school death

Choked. He choked in his vomit.

Lmao, drowned. Theres got to be a shit load of vomit to drown in it :lol

Lmao, drowned. Theres got to be a shit load of vomit to drown in it :lol[/quote]

eh… From the newspaper report a few days later, the autopsy had showed it ran down his esophogus into his lungs. My guess it was mostly stomach acid.

Hence, he drowned.

and when you’re having an epileptic seizure you’re not able to get up and get help. Have you ever puked on an empty stomach? You’d be surprised at how much acid your stomach holds.

Damn that blows.

There has only been 2 deaths in our school, which is 2 too many. Both were from a car accident. That was in front of the house I was in to say the least. I was good friends with both of the students that died. But I will spare any graphic details.

The driver had been drinking. WHICH PISSES ME OFF TO NO FUCKING END!

While they were driving there was a descending hill with a turn. They didn’t turn they flew off of the road flipped 4 times before landing on the roof. Killing all 4 passangers.

There hasn’t been a drunk driving fatality since that accident 9 monts ago.

Death happens to often. Statistics say the average student with see 3 of their fellow students buried.

now that i think about it. there were at least 4 car deaths during my high school years also.

US930 goes through new haven, and they were putting in a double turn only lane at the time. One kid was stuck in traffic on his way to school, so he tried to make a Uturn as a dump truck was tearing down the turn lane. Plowed right into the driver side and killed him instantly.

The other death was three kids, they’d all been drinking and the driver was doing 70 and slammed into the side of a stopped train across the tracks.

I believe those were my freshmen and sophomore years.

If it was a heat stroke, that coach better lose his job. Many coaches like to make students run till they throw up these days, or fall down. Which I think is wrong. They seem to think if they puch the kids till they suffer, that it will boost their endurance to godly levels. Which obviously doesn’t.

Lmao, drowned. Theres got to be a shit load of vomit to drown in it :lol[/quote]

eh… From the newspaper report a few days later, the autopsy had showed it ran down his esophogus into his lungs. My guess it was mostly stomach acid.

Hence, he drowned.

and when you’re having an epileptic seizure you’re not able to get up and get help. Have you ever puked on an empty stomach? You’d be surprised at how much acid your stomach holds.[/quote]

I can vouche for that, i puked 3 days strait, with out eatting once in those 3 days, your stomache hold alot of acid, and when you run outta acid you puke niothign but air…

But back on subject, thats real sad, most likely heat stroke, i just got back from new orleans… it was 95 degrees with around 90 percent humidity… thats INSANE[/b]

the girl complained saying “i dont think i feel so good” and the coach let her sit on the side and said she could go in if needed. she soon collapsed and the ambulance/emergency team arrived within 3 minutes. she died at the hospital

^update^