Screen names

whats ur name mean, and why did u choose it?

mines my name, and the date i got my eagle scout award.

My name is Beavis, but my birth certificate says Dan. :dunno

02 is the year of my GT. Get it…Dan…02…GT…

my car color is atlantic blue and the year is 99

I was being a smartass when I picked my screen name…and it lets me talk about mike hawke for no reason at all

I’m Bill

Mine sorta started as a ‘joke’ screen name for AIM. My senior year of HS i needed aim to get a file from someone, well EVERY single name was taken that even came cloase to “kevin” or “hardy” ie: Something like Hardy213128049312840213 was already taken. So i was like whatever, im goingto OUZ (a main campus branch)my first year along with %50 of my graduating class… so my name means OUZBnd = Ohio University Zanesville Bound… haha, now it’s meaningless, but since i started using it i just kept it, because im pretty sure no one else will ever chose this screenname for anything… makes it easy :banana

must be alot of hardies out there :lol

woudlnt you like that… :gay

Mine is a nick name i got when i had my 87 DPS mustang … a Freind called me a Devil and it stuck … Plus i us to have personal plates before i left Texas that said TAZZ >>>>>>>> Im Jan

I have a 2001 GT… simple yet effective…

i always thought it was so funny to say jugador cause it was “player” in spanish. couldnt think of anything to call myself as i ventured onto the net so i decided on that.

Take a wild guess. :smiley:

is this a riddle? http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/what.gif we better get Mac in here to solvethis one

I had started going to this mustang site because I wanted to know how the other side lived. There were some cool people in there and they had some knarley political debates going on, so I joined up. Everybody had mustang screen names though, and I was a GM guy, so I settled on “IntruderLS1” because I was invading their sancuary w/ my power plant. :gears

is this a riddle? http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/what.gif we better get Mac in here to solvethis one[/quote]

:funnah :funnah

:blah FORD :humpnana Chevy

and then you found a few of your invading bretheren who’d already infiltrated the site.

I’m still all alone holding everyone off. :tard

:blah FORD :humpnana Chevy[/quote]

I interprit that as “I don’t hear anything you say Chevy guy, because all I can think about is the last time a BowTie owned me in da shooter” :fu

[quote=200Si]
and then you found a few of your invading bretheren who’d already infiltrated the site.

I’m still all alone holding everyone off. [/quote]

You’re not totally alone. “They” lump us all into the non-mustang owners group. Elitist bastards… :lol :lol

well…my cars are just how can we say it FAST!..VERY FAST :lol

I came up with mine because my motor is made up of true BOSS parts. And since there are a couple of different models of the Boss motor I thought I would specify with the 351 part. :smiley:

woudlnt you like that… :gay[/quote]

nope… :wtf that does sound bad though- what i said.

ashamed of not being able to have a mind blowing comeback