Serious: My Nephew Is missing

I just wanted to let everyone know that my nephew is missing. We dont know if he ran away, got kidnapped or what. My sister is histerical just like the rest of us. We have a feeling that he may of tried to go to where his father is at. If that is the case, he could be headed to tennessee or warner robins, ga. He lives in Utica, NY. His Name is Gage Allen Grogan. He is 13 years old. His myspace page is www.myspace.com/gagegrogan

If you see this boy, Please call me or my sister.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3746/gagegj2.jpg

This is her message to everyone:

To all of my family and friends,

I am sending this message to everyone I know in case one of you might know something. My heart is completly broken, I got a call from my son gage’s school today saying that he was believed to have left. He never returned home from school today and has been kidnapped right from the school yard campus. I am in utter disbelief that this has taken place and have no idea if my son is out in the cold, hungry, or the most worse thing ever…that I cannot even come to terms with typing. I had believed that his father drove up from Tennessee and took him but the more I learn the more I believe it was someone else. For those of you who might know anything atall or even if you briefly saw him today (Tues. May 1st) please email me or call me at 315-724-4010

Love to you ALL!!!
~V~

Thank you everyone.

I hope he returns home safe. Keep us posted Vs.

i dont get out much but i do live in new york

I reposted on Myspace as a bulletin. Keep positive, V, we’re all praying for you, babe.

Veronica, let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Has there been and Amber alert issued for this?

Thanks everyone.

memento mori- he is from utica. Are you close to there?

V I just got chills, I hope they find him and he is ok Ill pray for his safe return home hun

[quote=“RecklessTim, post: 320561”]Veronica, let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Has there been and Amber alert issued for this?[/quote]

Im not sure. I know that she has spoken to the police about it. They are probably gonna handle it as a runaway, but I dunno. Im leaning more to him running away, but they have already been to all of his friends houses and they are turning up with nothing. I hope he is ok. I raised him when he was little. He is my little man…

My sister is too histerical to speak with me right now… but once she settles down, I will make sure she does the right thing and follows protocol.

Hope you guys find him.

holy crap V. i hope they find him soon.

…[quote=“hhayes, post: 320566”]holy crap V. i hope they find him soon.[/quote]

yeah

Wow. I know what that feels like. Not a nephew but rather friends. I hope that he returns home, keep us updated. My thoughts are def. with you and your family.

p.s. you should make this into a sticky so it stays on top of everything.

If he uses any messenger services (Yahoo, AIM, MSN) you should get someone to go through his messenger logs and see if he mentioned anything to anyone. Everytime you send or receive a message it saves a file on your hard drive. Should probabaly try to get someone to crack his MySpace or email password too and see if he has any messages regarding leaving.

Hope he turns up soon! I would be freakin out too if I were his mom :(.

[quote=“SRC, post: 320570”]If he uses any messenger services (Yahoo, AIM, MSN) you should get someone to go through his messenger logs and see if he mentioned anything to anyone. Everytime you send or receive a message it saves a file on your hard drive. Should probabaly try to get someone to crack his MySpace or email password too and see if he has any messages regarding leaving.

Hope he turns up soon! I would be freakin out too if I were his mom :(.[/quote]

Unless you disable that feature, like I did. But hell that is a good idea.

I know how bad it feels to lose a kid in WalMart for 5 minutes, I cant imagine how it must feel to have someone disapeer like that. My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope he turns up soon safe and sound.

I am thinking of you and your family V! I hope he turns up safe and sound real soon!

Good news is they know that his dad has him… Bad news is his dad isnt giving him over and wont tell his mom where they are… Dad doesnt have custody…

I know thats a huge relief. At least now you know that he is alive and healthy. Yhey will find him very soon.

Good that you know where he is. The dad is gonna get in some big shit for that.