Sexy names

Now I know this will make me sound like a tool, but there are a few names that I hav always thought of as being sexy names. Not sure why but for me Jennifer, Sinead and Megan hav always had connotations of attractiveness.What names (girls or boys) does anyone else find hav connotations of attractiveness. Or am I just a clown that belongs in The Importance of Being Earnest?

walks down under bridge

Let’s see,

Heather
Roxanne
Samantha
Michele or Michelle
Hannah

Kind of an usual yet interesting topic lol… Umm… Ashley, Vanessa, Jennifer and Rebecca.

I has a sexy name. :ninja

Hmmm… as for guy’s names:

Armand
Edward
David
Michael
Gabriel
Tristan

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1077775”]I has a sexy name. :ninja

Armand
Edward
David
Michael
Gabriel
Tristan[/quote]

LOL I missed that you said David…that’s my bf’s name…bwahahaha

Tristan is my lil brothers name! :smiley:

And my name is definitely sexy hehe Sheyanne. DUH

Otherwise I find no guys names really sexy. Well atleast I’ve never thought one sounded sexier than the rest.

I really dont see how a name can me sexy, its the association that a name brings to someone that makes it sexy IMO. For example, the women that have children will understand this. When you were picking out names for your kids werent there names that you thought of and went ohh I kinda like that but I knew a so and so and they were a jerk so I dont want to name my kid that. I know I did.

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1077775”]I has a sexy name. :ninja

Armand
Edward
David
Michael
Gabriel
Tristan[/quote]

Score!

Let’s see, sexy women’s names…

How about Whorey McWhoreson, Vaginia Flaps, Fook Yoo etc.

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1077778”]Score!

Let’s see, sexy women’s names…

How about Whorey McWhoreson, Vaginia Flaps, Fook Yoo etc.[/quote]

Yes, these are a given :stuck_out_tongue:

And I almost forgot. One of my favorite sexy names is Jackie :wink: (There, is that better?)

For cereal though there’s something about the name Victoria.

I don’t know so much about guys’ names, but there are ones that don’t make you think sexy, like Poindexter.

I agree with Audra though. There are definitely names that get skipped over because of people I’ve known with certain personalities.

Mmmmm, lots

jenny
emma
nicola
natalie
isabelle
faith
erin
rachel

Danielle’s a sexy name, haha. :wink:

For some reason I find the name Brett strangely attractive?
Probably because the only two people I have ever known named Brett were both ridiculously good looking

Definitely Steven. If anybody besides me had that name, I think we would just have to do the horizontal bump.:nod:

Angelina Jolie is kind of a sexy name now even though a few years back it would conjure up an image of an old granny.

You definitely have the face of a Steven.

My av? LOL thats not me. His name is Varg, he is from Norway and he is serving 21 years for killing a man:24:

Varg Vikernes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[quote=“LetsAllConform, post: 1077788”]My av? LOL thats not me. His name is Varg, he is from Norway and he is serving 21 years for killing a man:24:

Varg Vikernes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/quote]

Well then Varg is definitely NOT a sexy name then.

Please don’t tell me he’s your hero or something:thumbdown

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1077789”]Well then Varg is definitely NOT a sexy name then.

Please don’t tell me he’s your hero or something:thumbdown[/quote]

Hes quite an interesting character, I have to say. I dont have any heroes accept for myself, though.

Tyler Durden is an incredibly sexy name.