Shaving your legs

I have seen so many guys that have shaved legs. Is it a gay thing or is it some new fad that I havent heard about? Well, whatever it may be, it is disgusting! :barf

are you sure they’re shaved? Some guys just have naturally blonde leg hairs so it’s hard to see while others just don’t have hairy legs at all.

Me on the other hand, mine are hairy. while my arms have lighter hair which makes them harder to see.

I know wrestlers and swimmers do it…I know some guys that do it too because they are very hairy otherwise…other than that I dunno :dunno

I do know that swimmers shave…but other than that I’ve never seen it. Sounds a bit :gay to me??? :dunno

Re: RE: Shaving your legs

EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Yeah, the guys on my high school swim team always shaved their legs, less resistance in the water. But other guys shaving their legs, I’m not sure about that, kinda scary!

I’m all grizzly adams and shit… but I’m not shavin my legs…

Whats that mean? :tard

I gots huuury legz. :tard

Hell I won’t take a shaver to anything below my neck. :smiley:

Hell I won’t take a shaver to anything below my neck. :D[/quote]

:funnah

Hell I won’t take a shaver to anything below my neck. :D[/quote]

Ya dont wanna shave your guys? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Alot of ladies like the “downstairs” to be nice and smoothe. :cool

I personally think it’s hot, but I also think navel piercings on guys are hot, too. I don’t think personal choices people make about thier bodies make them gay or whatever. It’s just the stereotypical thing, I guess.

Yep, it is a stereotypical thing. People call each otehr gay now for everything. I have been shaving the boy for about a year now, g/f loves it and feels like messing with it more :rofl It looks bigger than before, feels better, more comfortable…Why doesn’t everyone do it, what’s not to like :dunno

:wtf

:gay

idont really care one way or another. lol.

i dont shave my legs. im a man and men arent supposed to shave their legs.

I shave my little leg :smiley:

you gotta keep it clean down there…