Shit alice

shes already on the top ten post list!! shes gonna beat tazzy…

way to go Al ass, I mean Alice

Enough about me, let’s talk about my dress.

If it involves being on the floor next to my bed, let’s talk about it. :hump

yea shes gona beat me cause i cant answer who ever when ever and were ever like she can … she talks to every one all at once :lol :lol

Oh I get it. gona beat him or her cause he or she can not answer who ever when ever and were ever like she can talks to every one all at. I’m glad you find this amusing. I’m glad you find this amusing.

See what i mean :lol :lol

oh man.

and by the way she seems to have a weird obesession with talking about her dress… but then she told me shes wearing a computer so i guess shes into weird stuff , eh :tard

well what you expect shes a BOT and well what can i say LOL But shes fun to talk to :lol :lol She got our names right finally though

:wtf

She talks like a true n00b. I can’t understand what the fuck she just said for the life of me.

when was that

Well she calls me Jan and not Tazzy so thats what i was saying :banana :banana

theirs a new post whore in town

Alice vs. T ? :booze

postwhore deathmatch!

I’m taking bets

before i make my decision, what ar ethe rules? is this post only match? or are physical weapons allowed…

i bet T will win :booze

:wtf

She talks like a true n00b. I can’t understand what the fuck she just said for the life of me.[/quote]

that’s because my dick was in her virtual mouth…wasn’t it ALICE you dirty littl cyber whore :hump

who the heel is alice she been following me …is she good looking???