Should Fascists be deported with Muslims?

One of the biggest arguments against allowing refugees or Muslim immigration into the West is that Islam is antithetical to Western values and will always be opposed to them. If that is the case and we should deport Muslims, shouldn’t we also deport Fascists and others on the far-right, since they too are opposed to Western values?

Fascism is inherently opposed to the principles of individualism, that all men are created equal, and that people have the right to democratic representation in government. Historically speaking, it got along well with Muslims, several joined the Waffen SS and there was a Libyan branch for Muslims in the Fascist Party. The barbarism that we see in the Middle East today is similar to the barbarism that Fascists and Nazis subjected people to in France, Yugoslavia, Russia, and countless other countries.

If the right’s caricature of Islam is to be believed, then I can only wonder why the right doesn’t want to ally themselves with it.

obligatory: @Champion

“You hate feminism, liberalism, homosexuality, and freedom too? We should hang out some time.”

Because they’re racists. While Islam isn’t a race, the majority of its followers aren’t white. They overlook Muslims fundamental ideals because of this.

Nobody should be deported or punished based on their beliefs; only on their threats and actions.

“But…but…but Ethan…you’re on the right!”

-probably flavia

@Ethan_Mac_McNally used to be on the far-right, but he seems to have moved more to the center or moderate right. I was under the assumption @King_Coco was talking about the far-right.

“I disavow!” I refuse to be bunched with them. I had a Nazi interest phase. But it didn’t go beyond that interest or a shortly held sympathy. I thought I had maintained a centrist approach. :grinning:

We all have our edgy phases, don’t worry about it.

> different religion
> most of my compatriots are racist or genocidal
> different culture
> despite broad similarities they value severely different things

As for myself, I’ve traveled the Muslim world extensively and one of my best friends is a conservative muslim. I don’t have a problem with Islam or Arabs, in fact I respect them greatly.

However, as a nationalist, I do not want foreigners changing my nation and therefore wish Islamic values to reign supreme in the Arab world but not in the Western world. Sharia is fine if you are a Muslim in a Muslim nation, though I typically would prefer a Ba’athist regime.

What about the Amish?

boi

You may fool losers, but you won’t fool me. While not 100% nazi, you did share important worldviews characteristic of their thought, like the romantic view of war. This is very clear on your posting.

To Siberia you go.

Nothing says “romantic” like people getting their legs blown off or seeing their best friend gruesomely killed by an explosive.

The Amish are an insulated community who are generally peaceful and mind their own business, intolerance against them would be un-Western.

poor bait tbh[quote=“Champion, post:11, topic:112627”]
> most of my compatriots are racist or genocidal
[/quote]

The open acknowledgement and acceptance of the genocidal views of your compatriots (who in more cases than not have romanticised such an idea too) is precisely why most on this forum see your views as toxic.

At least he’s honest

Sure, but that has no baring on the moral legitimacy of such stances. Such honesty also removes any defence by ignorance too.

I was using the word “romantic” in the context of the ideas and views that originated from the Romanticism, some of which still persist to this day. For instance, the idea that glory and honor are to be obtained through war, which originated in romantic literature and was a driving force behind nationalism and imperialism in the period leading to World War I, and was critical to nazi ideology. “People getting their legs blown off or seeing their best friend gruesomely killed by an explosive” was precisely what has been destroying this worldview. In particular, the ill-fated infantry charges of World War I, the brutality of World War II, and the live images distributed by personal TVs during mid- to late- 20th Century of the reality of battlefield conditions.