Should women have the vote?

[QUOTE=“Mobutu, post: 203899, member: 1164”]They’re also more likely to have a higher one.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, conveniently omitted from the post though.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204138, member: 3521”]lower than average is more important than higher than average.[/QUOTE]

No, it’s really not.

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204146, member: 3521”]Yes it is. Men are more likely to be of below average intelligence than women are. Women are more close to the national average intelligence than men are. [/QUOTE]

Source?

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 203870, member: 3521”]men shouldn’t be allowed to vote.[/QUOTE]

Sexist much?

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204150, member: 3521”]is this what you’re going to do? ask me for a source when we’ve just discussed and introduced the source to what we’re talking about?[/QUOTE]

Actually, the source you provided only said that women have surpassed men in terms of IQ.

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204151, member: 3521”][I]It’s just as sexist to claim that women shouldn’t be allowed to vote.[/I]

Either you’re [I]really[/I] fucking stupid or you’re a troll.[/QUOTE]

Your point being?

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204158, member: 3521”]That’s literally the same thing. If women test better, it’s fair to assume they are generally more intelligent than men are.[/QUOTE]

The women I’m around are obnoxious idiots, is it fair to assume they all are?

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204160, member: 3521”]I guess I shouldn’t have expected anything more from a child.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing…
[URL]http://youthdebates.org/forums/threads/the-voluntary-human-extinction-movement.7898/[/URL]

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204163, member: 3521”][I][FONT=Verdana]oh how you have conquered the argument! you’ve hurt me so! by being a troll, and then getting revenge by being a troll again! you have slain me, oh noooo, I can’t take it, the stench is so foul! someone, someone! i need medical attention! no, no, it’s too late for me, i have been conquered by all the logic! go on without me, it’s too late for me…[/FONT][/I][/QUOTE]

Thanks, come again.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 204124, member: 3050”]I have. It’s not necessary for women to vote to have an effective democracy.[/QUOTE]

Where did you do this?
If I remember correctly we explained quite clearly why your sources aren’t proper evidence.

[QUOTE=“Bandy, post: 204151, member: 3521”]you’re a troll.[/QUOTE]
Nail on the head, mate :wink:

[QUOTE=“Alias, post: 204542, member: 2875”]Where did you do this?
If I remember correctly we explained quite clearly why your sources aren’t proper evidence.
[/QUOTE]

Not really. And the point still stands that women voting is not necessary to have a good democracy.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 204717, member: 3050”]Not really. And the point still stands that women voting is not necessary to have a good democracy.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Alias, post: 194243, member: 2875”][URL]https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority[/URL]

I did look at that, I saw that they have a PhD, I realised that that is meaningless without proof for their claims.[/QUOTE]

Look through these comments, this is where I discredit your sources.

[QUOTE=“Alias, post: 204741, member: 2875”]Look through these comments, this is where I discredit your sources.[/QUOTE]

You seem to only be focusing on the first part of what I’ve said.
Again, it’s not necessary for women to vote to have an effective democracy.