Should women have the vote?

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 210337, member: 3429”]Sorry have strong feelings when dealing with pricks like this.[/QUOTE]
@Hedonologist has feelings too you know.

Its surprising how popular this thread got

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE=“lake avenue, post: 204146, member: 3521”]Yes it is. Men are more likely to be of below average intelligence than women are. Women are more close to the national average intelligence than men are. So yes, it is more important.[/QUOTE]
Men are more likely to be above the national intelligence average.

[QUOTE=“Kiyohime, post: 210341, member: 4247”]No, not at all.[/QUOTE]

You think women shouldn’t have the vote?

[QUOTE=“Mobutu, post: 210372, member: 1164”]Men are more likely to be above the national intelligence average.[/QUOTE

How do they measure intelligence? That doesn’t make men ‘better’ than women, even if on average men might be slightly more ‘intelligent’ than women[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Frankie, post: 210373, member: 3177”]You think women shouldn’t have the vote?[/QUOTE]
It was just a stupid answer to a stupid question.
It’s hard to take the question seriously, but I’ll humour it for now since there are places in the world were women are treated like property.

Yes women deserve the vote the same as men. To think otherwise is not just sexist, it’s bloody stupid.

[QUOTE=“Kiyohime, post: 210381, member: 4247”]It was just a stupid answer to a stupid question.
It’s hard to take the question seriously, but I’ll humour it for now since there are places in the world were women are treated like property.

Yes women deserve the vote the same as men. To think otherwise is not just sexist, it’s bloody stupid.[/QUOTE]

Well I’m glad, and slightly relieved, that you think so :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Mobutu, post: 210372, member: 1164”]Men are more likely to be above the national intelligence average.[/QUOTE]

How do they measure intelligence though?
That doesn’t make men ‘better’ than women, even if on average men might be slightly more ‘intelligent’ than women

[QUOTE=“Kiyohime, post: 210381, member: 4247”]To think otherwise is not just sexist, it’s bloody stupid.[/QUOTE]

Is it sexist because it’s stupid, or stupid because it’s sexist?

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 210420, member: 3050”]Is it sexist because it’s stupid, or stupid because it’s sexist?[/QUOTE]
It’s stupid because it’s so backward (by the Wests standards) in an almost comedic way, it just so happens that it is sexist.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Hedonologist What bad affects are there if women have the vote? I know you’ve expressed your position on how women are somehow inferior to men, but how does that influence the outcome of an election?

[QUOTE=“Frankie, post: 210998, member: 3177”]@Hedonologist What bad affects are there if women have the vote? I know you’ve expressed your position on how women are somehow inferior to men, but how does that influence the outcome of an election?[/QUOTE]
[I]“M-muh matriarchy”[/I]

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 210420, member: 3050”]Is it sexist because it’s stupid, or stupid because it’s sexist?[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to go all Euthyphro’s Dilemma on sexism?

[QUOTE=“Frankie, post: 210998, member: 3177”]but how does that influence the outcome of an election?[/QUOTE]

If there is no influence upon the election, then they don’t need the vote.

I asked earlier in the thread and no one responded. What practical benefits are there of women having the vote aside from ‘equality’.

[QUOTE=“Hedonologist, post: 211051, member: 3”]If there is no influence upon the election, then they don’t need the vote.

I asked earlier in the thread and no one responded. What practical benefits are there of women having the vote aside from ‘equality’.[/QUOTE]
What practical benefits are there to having men having the vote instead of just women?

[QUOTE=“Hedonologist, post: 211051, member: 3”]If there is no influence upon the election, then they don’t need the vote.

I asked earlier in the thread and no one responded. What practical benefits are there of women having the vote aside from ‘equality’.[/QUOTE]
I’ve answered that several times if you’d ever take your time to actually read what people post, instead of just disregarding it.

[QUOTE=“BingoBongoLand, post: 211013, member: 3374”]Are you trying to go all Euthyphro’s Dilemma on sexism?[/QUOTE]
You better believe it! :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Cameron, post: 211054, member: 3397”]What practical benefits are there to having men having the vote instead of just women?[/QUOTE]
Because Men > Women.

[QUOTE=“Hedonologist, post: 210344, member: 3”]Yes it is.

When you’ve calmed down a bit I’d be interested to hear what has riled you so much.[/QUOTE]

What’s got me “riled” is your idiocy and narrow minded perspective that is pretty much comparing adult women to kids. You would be more suited to Victorian society. Grow up.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211337, member: 3429”]Grow up.[/QUOTE]

I’m more grown up than you chap.