Should women have the vote?

The fedora tipping is strong in this thread

[QUOTE=“Hedonologist, post: 211341, member: 3”]I’m more grown up than you chap.[/QUOTE]
Numerically, but obviously not mentally.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211337, member: 3429”]What’s got me “riled” is your idiocy and narrow minded perspective that is pretty much comparing adult women to kids. [/QUOTE]

If that gets you riled, I would recommend some meditation.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211337, member: 3429”]You would be more suited to Victorian society. [/QUOTE]

I prefer steampunk, but to each his own.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211337, member: 3429”]Grow up.[/QUOTE]

No you grow up.

@Douglas Hamilton Can we try to keep this relatively civil and attempt to argue not just call names.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 211355, member: 3050”]that gets you[/QUOTE]

I piss on your meditation and personal prefer Georgian Society look at those fucking sash windows.

[QUOTE=“A341, post: 211362, member: 2382”]@Douglas Hamilton Can we try to keep this relatively civil and attempt to argue not just call names.[/QUOTE]

But a slagging off match is always entertaining. (ish)

Sorry chrome, you got completely rekt

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211368, member: 3429”]But a slagging off match is always entertaining. (ish)[/QUOTE]

Yeah well warning points may be coming if it continues.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211353, member: 3429”]Numerically, but obviously not mentally.[/QUOTE]

Well, clearly both.

[QUOTE=“A341, post: 211376, member: 2382”]Yeah well warning points may be coming if it continues.[/QUOTE]
I know I keep getting them, it’s like I’m not supposed to put my opinion on religion out there when some of the moderators are religious. It’s like being a “Militant Atheist” (whatever the hell that means) is illegal or something.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211379, member: 3429”]I know I keep getting them, it’s like I’m not supposed to put my opinion on religion out there when some of the moderators are religious. It’s like being a “Militant Atheist” (whatever the hell that means) is illegal or something.[/QUOTE]

No one’s giving you warnings for your opinions, they’re giving you warnings for your personal attacks.

[QUOTE=“Hedonologist, post: 211378, member: 3”]Well, clearly both.[/QUOTE]
I believe that us up for debate.

But let’s put it down to biological terms how is your penis (I’m assuming) any better than a woman’s vagina? As that’s what it is, and how does having your penis (Again assuming) make you a more intelligent ape dressed in clothes? because let’s be real you do look ( and so does most of humanity) like someone shaved an ape and kicked it through the bargain basement bin in “X” clothing retailer. Mainly because that is what humanity is.

[QUOTE=“A341, post: 211380, member: 2382”]No one’s giving you warnings for your opinions, they’re giving you warnings for your personal attacks.[/QUOTE]
(Adopts sarcastic tone) And they are not personal attacks, they are attacks on whole groups or all of humanity.

[QUOTE=“Douglas Hamilton, post: 211364, member: 3429”]I piss on your meditation [/QUOTE]

Again, if your into that, I’m not one to judge.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[QUOTE=“lake avenue, post: 211601, member: 3521”]how is this even a debate i thought it was already common sense that they should (unless you don’t support a democracy)[/QUOTE]

You can support democracy, but not support women’s suffrage.

[QUOTE=“Hedonologist, post: 211051, member: 3”]If there is no influence upon the election, then they don’t need the vote.

I asked earlier in the thread and no one responded. What practical benefits are there of women having the vote aside from ‘equality’.[/QUOTE]

But women obviously do influence an election.
Because it means that women can participate in politics. It allows for a fairer society. It’s more democratic. It means that women do not have to live in a society where all decisions are made by men. What exactly are the negatives?

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 211317, member: 3050”}

Because Men > Women.[/QUOTE]

How?

[QUOTE=“Frankie, post: 211700, member: 3177”]But women obviously do influence an election.
Because it means that women can participate in politics. It allows for a fairer society. It’s more democratic. It means that women do not have to live in a society where all decisions are made by men. What exactly are the negatives?[/QUOTE]
I am sure his response is going to be based on some sort of sexist stereotype.

Like everything else he and Chrome have used to argue against women voting.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 211317, member: 3050”]You better believe it! :smiley:

Because Men > Women.[/QUOTE]

How?