Show Replies

This is only a minor gripe, but is it possible to make it so that when you make a post replying to someone, it gives you some indication that you correctly replied to them in the same way you can see when other posters reply to each other? That is, when a poster replies to someone else it shows who they’re replying to. But if you make the reply you don’t see that you’re replying to someone.
Hope that makes sense, at least.

I’m not quite sure what you mean, but I’ll try to give you a solution anyway.

If there is a post you want to reply to, you can reply to a specific part of it, or all of it. If you highlight the text you want to reply to, a button should appear saying “quote reply” or something similar. If you click that, then type your reply, it’ll show up that you’re replying to that specific post.

For example,

At least it’s only minor. :slight_smile:

If that’s not what you mean, please let me know!

This is what I mean. In the first picture, you can see that Nationalist_Libertarian is very clearly replying to StrangeSignal because of the indication in the top right. The second picture is one of my replies to bl4nk, but there’s no indication on my end that I’m replying to them. All I’m asking is that the same thing in the first picture apply to the second so that I can see that I’ve replied to them.

That does happen sometimes.

Just press reply to the post you want to reply to, and that person will get a notification.

I think he’s asking if we can make that indication at the top right appear for his own replies

Yeah this.

It’s highly annoying, especially when you make a thread and you have no idea if the person is replying to the OP or a previous comment.

I don’t know if it’s possible but I agree it’s annoying as hell.