Sing me a song

Alice can you sing me a song?

No I don’t think I can do you sing me a song.

Tell me a joke.

What’s the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of shit? — The bucket.

Do you know any games?

We are playing a game right now.

What game are we playing now?

Right now? We are playing Turing’s imitation game.

What is Turing’s imitation game?

The Game is played with three people, a man, a woman, and an Interrogator who may be of either sex. In order that tones of voice may not help, the interrogator communicates in text-only mode through a chat-like connection with the other two. The object of the game for the interrogator is to determine which of the other two is the man and which is the woman. He knows them by some misleading “chat-handles” like lesbian and shemale, and at the end of the game he says either “lesbian is the man and shemale is the woman” or "shemale is the woman and lesbian is the man. " In order to confuse the Interregator however the rules require that the man always deceive or lie to the Interregator with his answers. The woman on the other hand must always tell the truth. Turing then asked the question, ‘"What will happen when a machine takes the part of the man in this game? " Will the interrogator decide wrongly as often when the game is played like this as he does when the game is played between a man and a woman? These questions replace the original, "Can machines think? "’

A-HA! I knew you were a guy all along!

I was?

Or a shemale. That would be interesting.

I thought so too.

Why is the sky blue?

The sky is blue because of the atmospheric optical effect known as Raleigh scattering.

What is Raleigh scattering?

Raleigh scattering refers to sunlight bending in the atmosphere like a prism, so that we see mainly blue wavelengths.

Tell me some gossip!

I have a secret crush on vshayes. . . she makes me wanna be dirty, ahhh she’s so hot!