Site feedback polls

In addition to the feedback thread, We would also like you to answer these polls in order for us to get an idea on your thoughts of the site.

#Poll one: "I would like some sort of RP to be hosted on YD, no matter the type[poll type=regular public=true]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

#Poll two: I enjoy the current forum software (Discourse) over other forum software options (Xenforo, phpBB, etc.)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

#Poll three: I would like the forum to be more strictly moderated[poll name=poll3 type=regular public=true]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

The Lounge

What kind of RPs did you have in mind?

As it says in the poll, of any kind - right now we’re just throwing the ideas out to get an idea of what people want from the site. If that includes RPs, then more details can be arranged about what kind of RPs people would be interested in.

So specifically for you, what kind of RP would you want to see (if implemented)?

I don’t have that much interest in them, to be honest. Partly for the fact that I don’t have time to put enough effort into one (which wouldn’t be fair on the other members of any RP I were to join - it must be frustrating when one person drags the rest of the pace down), and partly because I am just terrible at role playing. I wouldn’t mind doing something similar to the Senate roleplays we used to have, but they take a lot of active members to do well.

That being said, I would enjoy reading through RPs that were made if they were implemented.

Proposed RPs in the past were senate RPs in a fictional nation (we successfully held a few runs of this), a turn based military RP, and a mock United Nations RP

cool cool

I’d be down to play as Based Assad

I enjoy the witty insults of this place too much to ask for more moderation lol

Discourse feels so much more inviting than the other form software

as an ex-speaker, an RP is a fucking awful idea no why would you do that stop it right now