slo6banger

this is completely out of left field, but anyway, just wanted to say that for some reason, for the longest time i used to (in my head ) pronounce your old name (from mf) as “ex-rocks the ponix”… i just saw it that way for some reason. took me a while to realize it was rock the pony with x’s around it…

:tard :dunno

Basically he is trying to say he has a crush on you… :dunno

lol…back off my koolaide bish

haha.

Nope, x’s were just there for some reason. I think all my screen-names have x’s. lol.

i always said ex-rock-the-pony… i forget about that last x

Well, now its different, so you guys don’t have to be confused anymore.

And it’s slo6banger at MM.com too, so it’s all good. :banana

Re: RE: slo6banger…

mee too shes cute

[quote=slo6banger]haha.

Nope, x’s were just there for some reason. I think all my screen-names have x’s. lol.[/quote]

The X’s are kisses directed solely at me :fu

I always thought the X’s marked the spot. :think

:o Hmmm, I’m sure you guys will take Boozy’s comment the wrong way.

I wonder who’ll be first to say something… counts down in head

:lol

well if she marked the spot =o* lol

well sence you asked for it I didn’t want to disapoint you

:funnah

I figured it would be either you, or Booze. haha. But I think Boozer is busy at MF a lot so, he might be here less or something.

I’m sure he’ll still get his comments in here and there though.

…|..|
…|_|
…/__/X_

…/__/`````_

…_
```````_

…_
```````_

…|.//`````````__

is that the general location?

bahahhahaha I was thinking the SAME thing.

bahahhahaha I was thinking the SAME thing.[/quote]
Well who doesn’t, she’s sweet and has stars on her mid section. <<<said that because I never know the right spelling for waist. James, little help. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/ff949f4d6c119e4eb348941c55ca8cc4.gif

lol midsection is the correct term anyway. :smiley:

slo’s hot, but I don’t have a crush on her. There’s two chica’s at work I save my drooling for.

Haha. Waist is right Booze.

Waste = trash, or poo. :smiley:

And yeap, I love my tat. :banana I got a lot of hell for posting that at MF, haha. But I don’t mind, because it’s not like you can see anything bad when I show people anyways.

I don’t remember that thread, show us again. No one will give you hell here, consider this your very own thread for us to constantly bug you in from now on. :smiley:

[quote=slo6banger]Haha. Waist is right Booze.

Waste = trash, or poo. :smiley:

And yeap, I love my tat. :banana I got a lot of hell for posting that at MF, haha. But I don’t mind, because it’s not like you can see anything bad when I show people anyways.[/quote]

i never saw that

show it again…