Snakes on a plane

not a movie but for real

Missing snakes on plane ground Qantas flight - Yahoo! News UK

some poor bugger is gonna shit them selves when they open their suit case!

Did anyone hear about the guy who was a farmer in kenya, and a python i think it was …a big snake anyway, he stepped on something squashy, and it was the snake, which then wrapped itself around the guy and pulled him up into a tree.

The guy managed to ring someone from his mobile phone for help, and put a clothe or something over the snakes head so it couldn’t swallow him. Then he bit the snakes tail

4 hours later he was rescued.

Can’t remember were I read that so no link sorry. But scarey stuff eh, they captured the snake and put it in a room overnight before they were going to take it to a sanctuary, but it escaped under the door in the night

i have a snakey… but its a pussy… its scared of his mice… u have to practically ram it down his throat…

what sort of snake?

western hog nose

Never flying Qantas again! Only Qantas could have this happen, seriously.

I saw the headline yesterday and started laughing.

i didn’t laugh to be honest…they fumigated the plane killing the snakes

[quote=“Laurs, post: 1096307”]Did anyone hear about the guy who was a farmer in kenya, and a python i think it was …a big snake anyway, he stepped on something squashy, and it was the snake, which then wrapped itself around the guy and pulled him up into a tree.

The guy managed to ring someone from his mobile phone for help, and put a clothe or something over the snakes head so it couldn’t swallow him. Then he bit the snakes tail

4 hours later he was rescued.

Can’t remember were I read that so no link sorry. But scarey stuff eh, they captured the snake and put it in a room overnight before they were going to take it to a sanctuary, but it escaped under the door in the night[/QUOTE]

Man bites python in epic struggle - Yahoo! News UK

I saw the headline and didn’t have a chance to read the article. I hate how, most of the time, they never try to catch the snakes.

I would have crapped my pants if that happened on a flight that I was on! Now if I had something sharp I would’ve killed it.

Wow looks round yikes hate snakes

Tell Sam Jackson to stop tormenting them crackers on Lake View Terrace and get on that damn plane!