So happy I could cry all

Im about to cry :smiley: so happy at this moment, All of you no Ive never had luck with boyfreinds and stuff
just something has happened and i no Im not rushing it but man in really happy :slight_smile:

That’s great!!! :smiley:

If i could hug ya i would lol im so FUCKING HAPPY :stuck_out_tongue: :24::24::24::24:
and im litarally crying haha im posting pics tomos of r first date :stuck_out_tongue: so you can see him :slight_smile:

[quote=“Brokenheart, post: 1091221”]If i could hug ya i would lol im so FUCKING HAPPY :stuck_out_tongue: :24::24::24::24:
and im litarally crying haha im posting pics tomos of r first date :stuck_out_tongue: so you can see him :)[/quote]

Awwww… hugs

Can’t wait to see the pics! :smiley:

That is excellent - good for you :clap

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1091222”]Awwww… hugs

Can’t wait to see the pics! :D[/quote]
I can’t belive how much im crying lol :slight_smile: can’t wait :slight_smile: im so not going to sleep tonight haha :stuck_out_tongue: anyway hows you satin you ok

I’m like that too… when I get happy I cry… lol! Ah well… couple of softies we are eh?

I’m good, and happy. Thank you for asking. :wink:

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1091225”]I’m like that too… when I get happy I cry… lol! Ah well… couple of softies we are eh?

I’m good, and happy. Thank you for asking. ;)[/quote] I no but Ive been hurt so much and well being promiced by him in person and stuff is amazeing hugging him crying cause I found him :slight_smile: I no what lexi means now about real love and not silly childish love :wink:

Awww, I’m so happy for you Sweetie! hugs

That’s so sweet!

congrats

[quote=“Brokenheart, post: 1091219”]Im about to cry :smiley: so happy at this moment, All of you no Ive never had luck with boyfreinds and stuff
just something has happened and i no Im not rushing it but man in really happy :)[/quote]

I’m glad to hear your heart is mending :smiley:

Love is in the air. Congrats honey.

Awesome! congrats!

Lol and he came round last night while i cryed lmao haha :slight_smile: im off to see him in a bit mwah :slight_smile:

Haha good stuff, good to hear your ok.