So I did it

i was messing with the wheels on my EG Civic hatch and got bored so I went to Meijer and bought GT4. 53 dollars later I have an EK Civic Type R hatch… and 110 credits left. lol

This game is already harder than GT3 in so many ways, but I like the G meter during game play.

g meter huh, tell ya how close to her g spot…?

:lol about 3 centimeters

I wish they had GT4 for XBOX, then the game could really live up to its potential graphics wise, plus then I could play it!

:lol about 3 centimeters[/quote]

dood 3centimeters can you even get that in there?

It’s a good game. I got the free 100,000 credits for having a completed GT3 on my memory card.

Now I got me a sweet, blown, 2000 SS Camaro. :rock

what the hell are you talking about? lol

[quote=2000Si]i was messing with the wheels on my EG Civic hatch and got bored so I went to Meijer and bought GT4. 53 dollars later I have an EK Civic Type R hatch… and 110 credits left. lol

This game is already harder than GT3 in so many ways, but I like the G meter during game play.[/quote]

what is this?? Gran Turismo 4???

[quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=2000Si]i was messing with the wheels on my EG Civic hatch and got bored so I went to Meijer and bought GT4. 53 dollars later I have an EK Civic Type R hatch… and 110 credits left. lol

This game is already harder than GT3 in so many ways, but I like the G meter during game play.[/quote]

what is this?? Gran Turismo 4???[/quote]

GT4, yes.

I deleted that game and started over before I got too far into it.

Started out by transferring my credits, then bought a blue 05 GT and a black 03 SRT4.

Got 50 miles on the GT with 480 something horses.