So I'm cruisin down the interstate

…with my Girlfriend, sister, brother in law, and nephew on our way home from Columbus. It was about 10:00 pm, and we were approaching an overpass. All of the suddon the road burst into flames about 100 yards in front of us. Some dipshit kids im assume threw a molotov cocktail off the overpass onto interstate 70. It was a pretty wierd scene. Anyway, we called 911 and reported it before they killled someone.

Anyone had that happen to them?

can’t say that it has but if you add styrofoam and gas together and make it into a molotov that = homemade napalm

ps don’t do this at home…if you do I told you not to

hmm :smiley:

Thats fucking crazy!!! I hope they are old enough to be charged as adults.

damn stupid idiots.

ive done the napalm thing in my youth, but in my backyard at the lake incehs from the water. hell, we set the water on fire lol.

those kids are dumb to do it on a road. what if a car that had a mad misfire and turn downs and was running rich happened to drive by? then what?

booooooooooooooooooooom headshot :tard

I’m just glad that the rest of the story didn’t say “we hit the overpass and suddenly the car goes sideways.”

Never had a molotov thrown at me… except in Twisted Metal.

tm is an awesome game, basically from 3&4 … :dunno

“can’t say that it has but if you add styrofoam and gas together and make it into a molotov that = homemade napalm”

we used that as camp fire lighter fluid

In sleet or snow I could get a good fire going

ive never seen shit like that…