So i'm packing up to head to the ER

just waiting on a ride. I broke my ankle/leg, or so it appears. Football in the snow, i guess im to old for this kind of stuff. I was tackling someone when another person dove on and he came down on my ankle/leg and it was all twisted and shit. Anyway, it made a loud enough pop that everyone on the field heard it. To top it off I had to drive a standard home. Hope they have some good magazines in the waiting room.

that sucks man. i wish you well

good luck, last year i broke my arm, the upper part of it

I feel back and landed on my elbow, the bone was pushed up, snapped and jammed into my shoulder socket… had to wait 8 fucking hours for the surgen to fix it… and the damn nurse missed my vein when she put the IV needle thing, so i had a bubble in my arm for a little bit

apparently i have to wait for the “Nurse Hotline” to call me back before I can go.

On the bright side, maybe i’ll get some good pain killers to abuse.

Re: RE: So i’m packing up to head to the ER…

[quote=OUZBnd]apparently i have to wait for the “Nurse Hotline” to call me back before I can go.

On the bright side, maybe i’ll get some good pain killers to abuse.[/quote]

I got two bottle left over lol

dang!! Well, i hope it goes by fast for you. Abuse the meds!! :slight_smile:

If I broke my leg, I’d probably puke, writhe in pain, puke, curse, puke, writhe in more pain, curse some more, go spastic, have a heartattack, puke again and pass out from the pain.

Where as you calmly made a post… :dunno

i still have 2 bottles of pain killers form getting my wisdom teeth pulled lol. i dont do drugs though- just alcohol.

sucks you broke your leg man. when it iced here in GA a few yrs back, a friend of mine was with us using skateboard decks down the golf course w elive on. he broke his femur going like 30mph trying to hit our jump. he went like 10 feet up and landed on the frozen cart path lol. we walked him home and to the hospital- felt bad for him haha

minor fracture on my leg, ankle is sprained pretty bad. just gave me some crutches, removable cast, and pain killers. Im about sick of spraining my damn ankle.

ouzbnd: sucks to be you man

hmmmm, I’ve broken bones more times than I watched Monty Python. If I brake something I usually just shut the fuck up. Last serious injury (october), I torn a tendon, broke a thumb and had a thin crack in my ulna bone (right arm). It happened when I got tackled and I was tired, so i wasnt paying attention and one of our guys just rolled over my arm…it seemed like forever before everyone got off my legs, then I just laid there and I passed out pretty soon.

Yup, just hacked into your medical records and came up with this. I’m no expert, but it looks like a mild sprain. Just take the meds and stay off it for a few days and you should be fine. :smiley:

Yup, just hacked into your medical records and came up with this. I’m no expert, but it looks like a mild sprain. Just take the meds and stay off it for a few days and you should be fine. :smiley:

http://isaac.lsu.edu/h2o/bl/2004-08-16_3_thumb.jpg[/quote]

Thanks for the help Dr. Tim :smiley:

No problem. I’m not an Orthopedic Doctor… but I did stay at a Holiday inn last night

Can I call you Hobbles now?

i never go on drugs, even in large cuts. pain never gets in my way!

I’m very sensitive, very >> so why pain feels like a scratch, i feel all of it, even the burning on the inside. just a scratch?

my parents said i never cried, in any abuse to my body.
but
Needles, I hate themhttp://www.offtopicz.com/smilies_mod/upload/38041d6be2cb96a615d57d787826931f.gif, I can feel them go inside swim carelessly (nurse) then feel the cold shiver as it comes out! i may have cried on needles.

made of rock, weak against needleshttp://www.offtopicz.com/smilies_mod/upload/38041d6be2cb96a615d57d787826931f.gif

[quote=viper690]i never go on drugs, even in large cuts. pain never gets in my way!

I’m very sensitive, very >> so why pain feels like a scratch, i feel all of it, even the burning on the inside. just a scratch?

my parents said i never cried, in any abuse to my body.
but
Needles, I hate themhttp://www.offtopicz.com/smilies_mod/upload/38041d6be2cb96a615d57d787826931f.gif, I can feel them go inside swim carelessly (nurse) then feel the cold shiver as it comes out! i may have cried on needles.

made of rock, weak against needleshttp://www.offto

picz.com/smilies_mod/upload/38041d6be2cb96a615d57d787826931f.gif[/quote]

fuckin wierd^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :tard

Update: I might have to make another trip to the doctors. Seems my whole left leg is swollen from the knee down, and my knee is giving me some problems today too. Im not too worried about it, but others insists that It needs another look at. Im going to give it till monday and see how it goes

Yeah that happened with my arm and shoulder, it went down after a day or so, so unless you in horrible pain ied probably wit a day or so

Did you let him score or did you take him down?

ive never had a broken bone or had a cavity. Or hospitalized for anything. So no sympathies from me.

dude do you like not play sports or something?