Somali pirates strike again

its about time something was done about this

Somali pirates hijack British ship - Yahoo! News UK

cant we just “anonymously” nuke somalia? please?

i work with somali’s…in general they’re horrible people

Arte these the group of people that hijacked that oil ship a while back?

The ones that go there ransom dropped of james bond style from a light aircraft?

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1086516”]Arte these the group of people that hijacked that oil ship a while back?

The ones that go there ransom dropped of james bond style from a light aircraft?[/QUOTE]

the same ones who claim they do it because they’re desperate,yet they help fund al queda

No they don’t.

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1086516”]Arte these the group of people that hijacked that oil ship a while back?

The ones that go there ransom dropped of james bond style from a light aircraft?[/quote]
they’ve hijacked about a ship a month for about two years… i was glad when someone finally fought back. they are international terrorists.:thumbdown

Yea the one that was all over the news then suddenly they were found dead just off shore, there escape boat had hit rough water and they all died.

In other words they were kill by navy seals who were waiting for them

and to think my old teacher told me i couldn’t be a pirate because they dont exist anymore:willy_nilly:

What an idiot! everyone knows that pirates and ninjas still exist!

I wanna be a zombie killer when i grow up hehe

They’ve got an American Captain now.

Somali pirates overpowered by US crew but captain still held prisoner | World news | guardian.co.uk

Our nearest Navy ship is still hours out. This is scary!

I just want to say…

ARG!!! :smiley:

Seriously though… that sucks. :thumbdown

Not entirely related but Satin reminded me…

When we were at the hospital visiting my grandmother before she passed. There was a guy walking in the halls with an eye patch. Given the setting and the situation, we should have been a very somber group, but as John, my uncle (her oldest son), and I passed the guy, my uncle looked at us and very quietly said “aaar.” It was really funny!

/hijack