Some advice PLEASE

im scared Guys i have that investigation tomorrow ///// I have to go to the unemplyment office cause Wal mart is fighting me drawing unemplyment … Im scared cause i figure im gona lose and then i have to pay back what little ive drawn but with out a job right now ??? what can i say to not lose ??? :dunno

“not guilty” would be a start…

lol!

umm… lie like hell

Well Jan,

I think if you want help you’ll need to give us more information that what your giving.

Give up the reason WHY they let you go and we can make up the lies for ya!

i haven’t been paying attention. You don’t have a job = unemployment doesn’t it?

just curious cuz it isn’t a problem here unless you got fired for doing something stoopid or just quit to get unemployment.

she got fired for yelling at a customer… isnt that right jan? Jan, lie LOL… Thats all I can think of.

well my actually termantion papers say i was let go cause i had complaints for being rude … on several occassions >>>>>> but if thats the case most the people working at Wal mart should be fired … and they will even tell you that cause they are rude at times ( nothing work related )

Wow, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were actually jobless, or I wouldn’t have been poking fun in the other thread… :lastweek

I don’t know what you can tell them. Is it a like a panel review? Walmart is so damn cheep, I can’t stand them. In the long run, I’m thinking this will be a good thing for you. Plenty of oportunities out there, sometimes it’s just not so easy to see.

You’re officially on my prayer list sweets. I know we don’t talk much, because I lurk more than type, but I know you’re a good person, so best of luck to you. You’ll land on your feet. This is a great country we live in.

Even though I’m the only one who doesn’t know I’m sure, what did you yell at the guy for?

I think you’ll get some leeway from the state in the re-payment. In all seriousness, with no job and no unemployment, what are they going to take? You birthday?

well my actually termantion papers say i was let go cause i had complaints for being rude … on several occassions >>>>>> but if thats the case most the people working at Wal mart should be fired … and they will even tell you that cause they are rude at times ( nothing work related )[/quote]

The last thing you want to say is what you said here ^

Never bring other peoples incompetence into your defence. It’s hard not to sometimes, but just bite your lip. They don’t want to hear it because they are only interested in you at this time and it will just piss them off.
Employees do have rights not to be abused in the work place. Here’s your story:

Unemployment: Is this statement true Ms Myers that you were rude to the customers?
Jan: No it’s not true, I was very proffesional. After the customer became verbally abusive with me because he/she couldn’t find what he/she was looking for, he/she became very irate. After trying to calm the customer down with no luck, I became concerned for my safety and my fellow employees safety after the customer made physical threats, so as calmly as I could, I told the customer that if he/she doesn’t calm down, I would call security. After he/she belittled me some more with horrible names as I was trying to call my manager, he/she left in a hurry. I was so scared and honestly feared for my life. When I went to my manager, he just said I was a wimp and told me to get back to work and offered me no assistance. I was affraid that the customer would come back and hurt me. Well some time after that is when the customer made a complaint that I was rude. I don’t feel it’s rude to try to protect the store, myself, my fellow employees and the other customers. Infact, I feel it’s my duty no matter how scared I was. I loved my job and I was friends with all of my fellow workers.

Now ofcoarse this has to be twisted to fit your situation. And they probably won’t let you run on for long winded answers, but you get the idea.
#1. Feared for your saftey as well as your fellow workers
#2. You remained proffesional the entire time (maybe don’t say calm because you were scared after all)
#3. You tryed to help the customer, but he/she became even more irate
#4. Your manager called you a wimp and offered no assistance.
#5. You loved your job.
#6. You got along great with all of your fellow workers and really miss them.
#7. When I called for assistance, no body would answer my call or assist me even though I said it was an emergency.

Wow. :agree Do it the Booze way. :booze

I did my thing i called and gave them a number at the ga unemplyment …i showed up at the TLC office a hour early , and then sat for 45 min after 2 waiting for them to call and they never did … I did my Part i guess some one on there end either didnt are … Wal mart didnt ???.. I have no idea …

damn tazzy sounds like ya :hump 'ed

Whys this a BS forum Pony … you advice is good Thank You and iwas thinking about the slander thing but i think there isnt anything to worry about now

Can I be your legal council? LETS SUE THE F*CKERS FOR MEEEEELIONZZZZZ!!! :cool

I’m thinking just blow the guy :smiley:

T>>> :spank <<<Vshaft

i’m concern you call me vshaft and a pic of tapping me on the ass :agree booze>>>>> :gay

It means you have a Vagina shaft you ol redneck. :rofl

well looks like your favorite trowl has plastered this all over MF and saying im commenting Fraud >>>>>BUT i did this through the correct channels at the unemployment office

Don’t worry T, I went over to MF and called that stuoid bitch out. Like I said over there, what a waste of carbon atoms. :owned