Some fuckstick hit my car yesterday

…yeah, i was turning left off the main road into a parking lot, the guy was coming out of the parking lot to turn left. Apparently he didnt notice me sitting right the fvck in front of him. He floored it to pull out in front of another car that was coming up behind me. I had already started to make the turn when i saw him coming right at my door, so i floored it to try and get out of the way, the back end kicked around a little then WHAM, he nail my wheel bounced off that and took a nice chuck out of my rear bumper behind the drivers side wheel. He didnt even break stride he just kept going, i thought he was gonna hit and run so i jump out of the car when it was still spinning sideways and took off out into the street, but he turned around and came back. I was pretty pissed at first, but he wascool about it and apoligized and admitted it was his fault .

The worst part was is it happend right under a walkway type over pass. Well there was a big march tonight for pro abortion, like 500 people. I was sitting on the curb next to the sidewalk waiting for the police and 500 or so women came marching by chanting and screaming and banging on shit, and above us on the over pass there were protestors to the march. So here I am sitting in between the two wth my broken car. It was an od situation to say the least.

You guys haveany tips on getting as much as i can out of his insurance. Obviously i will need a new rear bumper piece, and I want a new wheel also because it scuffed it up. might have slit the tire a bit, so im gonna see what the deal is with that. Any way, what a shitty night… it happend at 900 last nigght, i was on my way home from losing a soccer game and had planned on celbrating the mexican holiday… Oh well, shit happens. I feel pretty bad too, my gfs bro was planning on taking my car to prom tomorrow night, he was really psyched about it to. He has been asking me to take it for 6 months now. …

Did ya hit him back

:rofl

that sucks

bummer, well a broken mustang is better than no mustang at all. let him take it. :banana

Its still drivable, the inconvenience just pisses me off, and the thought of the whole this disgust me. Im pretty anal about my car, but whatever.

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=214

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=215

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=216

awe dude your frickin lucky. he didnt even hit the fender. you got good luck. your still plannin on lettin him take it right. thats barely noticable to a teenagers eyes. it could have been totalled then you couldnt even be anal about your car, cause it would be gone. thats sucks though i feel for ya.

yeah, i know i got lucky. It didnt mess with the metal, only hurt the plastic. Had i not floored it i probably would have taken it square in the door. Definitely could have been a lot worse. But it also could have never happend at all. Im over it now, just frustrated is all

that really sucks!!! Is insurance gonna get it fixed?

the other guys insurance is responsible for it, so im gonna try and get as much out of them as i can…

Duh V :smiley: You guys haveany tips on getting as much as i can out of his insurance. yea sue them for insuring an idiot driver. uh,well sounds like a good case anyways. :banana

Did you go to the hospital?
Did you miss any work or were you inconvienenced in any way.
To bad your car is not driveable then they would have to give you a rental. when you get your estimate make sure they price it for replacing the the rear bimber plus new rim. I’ll tell you right now the guys insurance co. proabbly wont want to replace your rim and tire and proabbly will only pay for sanding and refinishing the plastic bumber cover. Make sure the body shop looks at the uimber frame to make sure its not bent. If it is then it should be replaced.
Dont let them intimidate you. :rock on

uhhhh wear a neck brace when the estimator comes out to look at the car :smiley:

sorry, i am sick today, so I am a dork… and I didnt know if the other dude had insurance or not! lol. :slight_smile: Alot of people dont now a days. :slight_smile:

awe its okay, i hope you feel better, but yea it is kinda scary, the people with no insurance nowadays. but if he didnt have insurance he woulda probly booked. thats a nice car. :dunno

That sucks Ouz…hope you get all you can!

Damn, I’m sorry hun! Must be something in the air because a lot of people are getting their stangs wrecked. JD lost his GT and a guy who lives near me in Cinci had a trailer hitch in his front bumper.

I actually almost got creamed big time today. I was sitting at a red light, completely stopped and some stupid black guy and his girl come barreling down the hill and he screeches the brakes. I had to floor it a foot or so into the intersection or else he would have really fuxxored my back end.

I gave him quite a few words and hand gestures too-- only because after I gave him a nasty look (which was all I was gonna do) he laughed and inched up behind me.

I was having a horrible day and went ballistic on his ass. haha.

Geezus… that sucks ass mang.

I hit my own car today… backed right into the concrete wall while backing into my spot.

clutch, gas, vroom THUD

me: “GODDAMNIT, I’m a retard”

I get out and there’s too much dirt to tell if there was any damage, so I doubt there was. lol

Anyway, at least it was just on the bumper and not the quarter panel.

Re: RE: Some fuckstick hit my car yesterday

[quote=slo6banger]Damn, I’m sorry hun! Must be something in the air because a lot of people are getting their stangs wrecked. JD lost his GT and a guy who lives near me in Cinci had a trailer hitch in his front bumper.

I actually almost got creamed big time today. I was sitting at a red light, completely stopped and some stupid black guy and his girl come barreling down the hill and he screeches the brakes. I had to floor it a foot or so into the intersection or else he would have really fuxxored my back end.

I gave him quite a few words and hand gestures too-- only because after I gave him a nasty look (which was all I was gonna do) he laughed and inched up behind me.

I was having a horrible day and went ballistic on his ass. haha.[/quote]
No offense but was the race specifity needed? If he was white would you still specify?? sorry my best friend is black so these things kinda get to me.

Anyway sorry to hear about your car OUZ, I’d a fucked him up…nah but I’d hire a lawyer! :rock

everyones stang is getting hit lately

dont fraud the insurance company… just say hey… the bumper frame is bent- i took a look at it. i want a new bumper frame and bumper cover. with styrofoam inside. i want it to be as safe as it was before…tell them it isnt about the car looking perect, it is also about safety. and i also dont think the insurance company will buy you a new wheel :dunno

my brother was in a wreck last summer when some idiot hit him in the right rear wheel of his '98 explorer. well he flipped 4x and totaled the explorer. thank god he was ok. he got everything from the insurance company though because his car was totaled, hospital bills… plus, he got a good deal on the car, so he made money off of it and bought his '96 mustang. and pocketed the rest