Some people, I swear are morons

Associated Press
Jul. 12, 2005 07:05 AM
McLEAN, Va. - A mother has been charged with felony child abuse and child cruelty after she allegedly forced two of her children to take turns riding in the trunk of a car on an eight-hour drive from Alabama to Virginia.
Cheryl Ann Schoonmaker, 38, forced the two girls, ages 8 and 10, to take turns in the trunk July 1 because there wasn’t enough room in the car, according to Curtis Schoonmaker, her ex-husband.
The woman was driving five children, including an infant, to her ex-husband’s home outside Washington, D.C. None of the children was injured during the trip. The girls told their father what happened the next day and he called police. advertisement

“They asked to be let out. … It was a hot day,” Curtis Schoonmaker said.
Efforts to reach Cheryl Schoonmaker were unsuccessful Monday.
Three of the five girls in the car were the Schoonmakers’ children. One of the other children was a family friend and the infant was Cheryl Schoonmaker’s.
Cheryl Schoonmaker is scheduled for arraignment July 22. The charges each carry a maximum of five years in prison.

are you swearing that im a moron, cuz… cuz…

ill agree!!!

:rofl

to stay ontopic:

10 years, plus add a couple of years just to prove a point to the public, and give her children to the ex-husband to kill the idiocity of that stupid woman

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Associated Press
McLEAN, Va. - A mother has been charged with felony child abuse and child cruelty after she allegedly forced two of her children to take turns riding in the trunk of a car on an eight-hour drive from Alabama to Virginia.
Cheryl Ann Schoonmaker, 38, forced the two girls, ages 8 and 10, to take turns in the trunk July 1 because there wasn’t enough room in the car, according to Curtis Schoonmaker, her ex-husband.
The woman was driving five children, including an infant, to her ex-husband’s home outside Washington, D.C. None of the children was injured during the trip. The girls told their father what happened the next day and he called police. advertisement

Three of the five girls in the car were the Schoonmakers’ children. One of the other children was a family friend and the infant was Cheryl Schoonmaker’s.
Cheryl Schoonmaker is scheduled for arraignment July 22. The charges each carry a maximum of five years in prison.[/quote]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m trying to think up a defense for her. She could plead Retarted.
Even if she had the backseat back rest out and access to the trunk from the inside of the car. The Kids arent in safety belts and there close to the exhaust with fumes.
Nope, she’s gonna be new candy for the Beeshes in the county jail.

can we say idiot?? lol

:wtf

This is where I say :fu to all the people who say SUVs are just compensation for a small penis. I could pull the race car trailer, ride 5 kids plus myself and my wife and load all kinds of luggage on the rack and still be in comfort for a long trip. And noone has to take turns in teh trunk. :tard

You got five kids? Wow, have fun at night?

Damn good thing I wont let my Girlfriends kids ride in the trunk of the Mustang they always ask :dunno

[quote=Blackwater_GT][quote=Mrs Behavin]Associated Press

Cheryl Schoonmaker is scheduled for arraignment July 22. The charges each carry a maximum of five years in prison.[/quote]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m trying to think up a defense for her. She could plead Retarted.
Even if she had the backseat back rest out and access to the trunk from the inside of the car. The Kids arent in safety belts and there close to the exhaust with fumes.
Nope, she’s gonna be new candy for the Beeshes in the county jail.[/quote]

defense? fuck that cunt. There wasn’t enough room in the car itself, but there was room to stash a CHILD in the trunk?

HELLO… why not move some of her beer kegs and cigarette cartons to the fucking trunk so all the kids can sit in the car with a seatbelt on?

Southerners… I tell ya. :smiley:

Damn SI who pissed in your Cheerios :wtf

He is mad because of $5 whore thing

Re: RE: Some people, I swear are morons

Oh GAWD no!!! Ive got 3 kids, but Ive got room for 5. Sometimes I have nieces and nephews too.

That dumbass cunt that made her kids ride in the trunk in at least 90 degree weather for who knows how long.

She could have a heartattack, die and I would go to her grave and take a piss on her headstone.

That dumbass cunt that made her kids ride in the trunk in at least 90 degree weather for who knows how long.

She could have a heartattack, die and I would go to her grave and take a piss on her headstone.[/quote]

I agree.