Sony Uses Dead Goat in Publicity Stunt

Electronics giant Sony has sparked a major row over animal cruelty and the ethics of the computer industry by using a freshly slaughtered goat to promote a violent video game.

The corpse of the decapitated animal was the centrepiece of a party to celebrate the launch of the God Of War II game for the company’s PlayStation 2 console.

Guests at the event were even invited to reach inside the goat’s still-warm carcass to eat offal from its stomach.

[U]Slaughter: Horror at Sony’s depraved promotion stunt with decapitated goat | News | This is London[/url][/U][URL=“http://tinyurl.com/2apzg5”]

well, it is festive for the game…

and they did use it for food…

Can’t see what the fuss is about, they bought a recently slaughtered goat from a butchers, big deal. It gets on my neves when people blame violent acts on video games too. If someone blames comitting a murder on a game then I would suggest they were already fucked up before they played the game.

I like the violence-video games connection. One thing I haven’t heard mentioned is that the entire military is taking the same approach! We have remotely-piloted aircraft and robotic remote-controlled turrets on some Humvees. The military needs to recruit video gamers!

Recruiter: “I see you’ve beaten every Grand Theft Auto, that’s good. Oh, it says here you haven’t played Doom. You’re gonna need a waiver.”

Thats a pretty funny idea that Sony had. But its amazing how stupid and wreckless they were. I mean, I’m not an animal rights activist at all, but I have the decency to pay a level of respect to any animal thats on my dinner plate. I’m surprised that Sony was so stupid to not only follow through with this in a time when animal rights activity is higher than ever, but when their PS3 market is plumeting dramatically. I’ve seen my little cousins make smarter decisions.

That is so fucked up. I mean come on, why buy a $500 PS3 when all the good games are coming out for PS2?

Ok, forget animal rights for a sec…simply speaking logically…who thinks this is a good idea to promote ANYTHING!!!

Maybe for a Satanic Convention?

We do worse in slaughter houses. I worked in one for 2 days. shutters

Do you make sex to the dead animals in a slaughter house?

Um…what:o

Considering that slaughterhouses are businesses, and not places of satanic rituals, I have a hunch that they do not make sex with the slaughtered animals.

Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I fuckin’ knew it!

Boomer is very very sneaky.

ok back on topic please or Ill have to get my whip out!

Now just cuz you have a headache…there’s no need to get out the whip…anyway Boomer might like that too much.

On topic: As much as my pure vegan little heart cries out, “No!” Part of me is thinking, “that’s kinda cool.”

You promise?