Spinner exhaust tips

http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html

:lol

OMG that is so pathetic.

I just orderd them for the Stang :smiley:

[size=7]NOT[/size]

has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration.

wtf are they talking about??

Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere.

as opposed to before… when the all went to the left ?? :tard

You can see right thar, more HP… The blades push your POS Honda along.

There goes my idea! DAMMIT!!!

damn. whats next? spinning headlights?

NO PHUKIN WAY… :tard

they should make spinners for wheels, that go backwards. like when you go reverse, they spin forward, and vice versa. that would be awesome. and they should put them on a car along with this tail pipe thing, and drive it into a wall, repeatedly.

Re: RE: spinner exhaust tips

[quote=artisan00]they should make spinners for wheels, that go backwards. like when you go reverse, they spin forward, and vice versa. that would be awesome. and they should put them on a car along with this tail pipe thing, and drive it into a wall, repeatedly.[/quote] :rofl :funnah :funnah :rofl :owned

Twice

[quote=artisan00]

has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration.

wtf are they talking about??

Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere.

as opposed to before… when the all went to the left ?? :tard[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! That made me crack the fuck up. I’d totally buy one for my truck, if I didn’t have to buy rims to match it.

that is fucking gay

why do people think about that shit fucking loosers

Damn, I bet Sniper has stock in that company… get one for your neon dude!!! :rofl

that was low… hehe