Stang

I saw the most awesome black Stang today, but then I threw up…an old guy was in it…like 59 years old.

ok?

old guys can’t have fast cars? or… what?

lost

booze is old and has a stang

Older than dirt! :rofl

Hmm… I notice you are from Middleburg. Do you travel into Jacksonville much? You will see a shit load of old guys driving nice cars there. So you better bring a really big barf bag next time you go. :dunno

:funnah :lol

yeah and keep in mind that those are the guys that were part of the real muscle era in cars, so it makes sense that a lot of them would be into that kind of stuff.

Keep in mind that you live in Florida…Fossil capital of the world!

Old people need speed toooo…Right Booze :rofl

Oh shiznit im old toooo :wtf

and whats the matter with old people anyway? youll be old soon, and they were young once :smiley:

I’ll KILL myself before I’m old and senial…Like Booze??? :cool I’m SOOO original…

might not want to bring booze into it if you don’t really know him playa…I know your joking around but someone that doesn’t know you might take you serious

yea chris is cool and i look up to him. i dont really know him (never met him personally) but he is a cool guy.

I saw a punk kid walking on the sidewalk.
I just ignored him and drove by in my new black Dodge Charger.

Why do you hate old guys so much?

lol… vamp… you dont make friends very easily. LOL…

Old men are hot in stangs just like booze! :slight_smile:

Its the “old” men that can AFFORD to drive the hot rods!!!

Ever see a Vette with a 20 something driving???

LoLoLoLoLoLLL!!!

i have but they didnt buy it. i dont respect people that dont earn their keep.

Re: RE: Stang

[quote=CareBear3030]Its the “old” men that can AFFORD to drive the hot rods!!!

LoLoLoLoLoLLL!!![/quote]

Yes. I have actually. Same age as I am and he bought himself a 2004 Z06.

That’s what getting a job that pays 20/hour right out of high school will do for ya.

Re: RE: Stang

[quote=2000Si][quote=CareBear3030]Its the “old” men that can AFFORD to drive the hot rods!!!

LoLoLoLoLoLLL!!![/quote]

Yes. I have actually. Same age as I am and he bought himself a 2004 Z06.

That’s what getting a job that pays 20/hour right out of high school will do for ya.[/quote]

We had a Vette when we were 24 (well I was 23…he was 24)…I didnt say ONLY old men could afford it…just 9 times outta 10!!

Glad we are the 10!!!

I live in a retirement/resort town and 75% of the people I know wit fast cars are anywhere form thier late 30s on up. Around here, old guy + fast car = pwnt ur ass. :fu