Starbucks

Anyone here ever drink Starbucks Coffee?
I dont care for regular coffee, but they have some new latte flavors and their newest flavor is Good!! Pumpkin Spice Latte. Ya gotta try one. It doesnt taste anything like coffee.
I guess you can tell that Im already in the Thansgiving spirits. :smiley:

I have I just don’t care for the prices

The ONLY coffee I have ever liked is their Mint Mocha, mmmm good.

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Anyone here ever drink Starbucks Coffee?
I dont care for regular coffee, but they have some new latte flavors and their newest flavor is Good!! Pumpkin Spice Latte. Ya gotta try one. It doesnt taste anything like coffee.
I guess you can tell that Im already in the Thansgiving spirits. :D[/quote]

i kno around Christmas time 7-11 does a pumpkin spice too…that shit is GOOD !!!

i dont really drink coffe. it really doesnt taste to good. if i do it has to have a shit load of cream and suger just to take away the coffee taste.

anyone drink it black here.

Re: RE: Starbucks

[quote=Haus]i dont really drink coffe. it really doesnt taste to good. if i do it has to have a shit load of cream and suger just to take away the coffee taste.

anyone drink it black here.[/quote]

I drink it black

[quote=PhillyBlunt474][quote=Haus]i dont really drink coffe. it really doesnt taste to good. if i do it has to have a shit load of cream and suger just to take away the coffee taste.

anyone drink it black here.[/quote]

I drink it black[/quote]

:barf

the only thing i get there is caramel frap. awesome

starbucks is good but expensive damn the inly thing i like is a iced carmel machiato

I love me some frozen carmel frappachino. :slight_smile:

hey, i already said caramel frap is MY favorite. pick something else!

i cant… that is my favorite!! :slight_smile:

OKOKOK… What about this… I have loved it for the last 4 years… how long for you? whoever is the longest, get to keep it as their favorite unless you will share. :wink:

hm. i think it was at least around summer time between soph/junior year at college when i started with them. you MAY have me beaten by about a year… :frowning:

so i guess you have the upper hand right now - its up to how sharing you are willing to be :smiley:

(seriously though, i dont know why anyone would order anything else… i love at the end when you have half a cup full of whipped cream and caramel [best part i think] and everyone gives medirty looks becasue of the loud noise I make wit the straw tryiing to get it all … hehe)

I havent tried that flavor yet. Does it have alot of coffee taste to it?

I don’t drink coffee…i have a natural caffeine running through my veins :smiley:

Now I’m not a coffee drinker, but I had something called a double hot chocolate or something like that from Starbuck’s once and it was SO GRAND. I loved it.

[quote=artisan00]hm. i think it was at least around summer time between soph/junior year at college when i started with them. you MAY have me beaten by about a year… :frowning:

so i guess you have the upper hand right now - its up to how sharing you are willing to be :smiley:

(seriously though, i dont know why anyone would order anything else… i love at the end when you have half a cup full of whipped cream and caramel [best part i think] and everyone gives medirty looks becasue of the loud noise I make wit the straw tryiing to get it all … hehe)[/quote]

yes… the caramel is the BEST part! Ill share with ya :slight_smile:

Mrs behaving, it does have a coffee taste. But if you like coffee, then you will love it.

[quote=vshayes]

yes… the caramel is the BEST part! Ill share with ya :slight_smile:

Mrs behaving, it does have a coffee taste. But if you like coffee, then you will love it.[/quote]

even if you dont like coffee that much youd like it. i dont particularly like coffee but this stuff is awesome! sweet but not unbearably so, and no bitterness like plain coffee.

Did you know that there is a Starbucks in the Emperors forbidden city.
Thats in China for the Geographicly challenged. :smiley:

[quote=Blackwater_GT]Did you know that there is a Starbucks in the Emperors forbidden city.
Thats in China for the Geographicly challenged. :D[/quote]

did you know that theres a starbucks on literally almost every block in manhattan, NYC?