Still here

just a couple of more things to do on my car …i cant wait to go to track again, :banana

whats left? what are you planning on running?

c’mon nossie fill us in

wire up msd dig 6 box,wire up W.O.T. nos swicth,nos purge valve…<<neato goig to try and do it though the washer nozzles ?? :dunno ,adjust valves add another 50 or 100 shot dunno yet.i want to get into the mid nines …then i well get chevelle going

wish I knew what half that meant

:agree

just try guyz, just try to understand the knowledgeable nossy

:dunno i halfway understood myself…

I understood 50 to 100 shot

Re: RE: still here

That would be some fast ass widshield wipers :o

[quote=UncleBacon]wish I knew what half that meant[/quote]say dude mmgoing to purge it though the washer nozzles ,cool umm…?? total shot of 200 or 250 next time …going to rip the hell out of it ,just got some wiren to ten too…so whern i lauch at 4000 rpms this time ,im going to stick the paedal to the metal …right out the gate ,kicking in my nirtous right off the line …1.3 60 ft s are coming ,mmwith new antiroll bar setup …once i gert the fell of it ,going to power shift witht the nos system …for some 9.49 ill br happy and put my car on blocks… :cool and just look at it ,like iasm strobing or something

now I get it

That would be some fast ass widshield wipers :o[/quote]

no… :funnah :rofl :funnah … the purge will go through the windshield wipers nozzles

if it dont frezze up the nozzle ,i will do it ,hiss hiss… :lol i dont run wipers…anyhow

I’m just funnin Nossy :banana

i did nothing today… :dunno :tard

You lazy bastard!