Stoooooopid Rain!

I need to go start styling my hair and I’m afraid whatever i do to it the rain is gonna ruin it. LOL Even if I get none in it. I LOVE RAIN, unless it does it on a day I don’t need it to!

LOL

So I went and got some batteries and a new memory card for my camera today so I can take lots of pics tonight.

Then went and got my hair trimmed and got my eye brows waxed. While watching the chic cut my hair it REALLY made me realize that I have got to redye my hair. I was going to have her style my hair, but it was really down pouring then so I changed my mind.

Everyone pray for me that the raid is gone by the time I leave LOL.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1099024”]I need to go start styling my hair and I’m afraid whatever i do to it the rain is gonna ruin it. LOL Even if I get none in it. I LOVE RAIN, unless it does it on a day I don’t need it to!

LOL

So I went and got some batteries and a new memory card for my camera today so I can take lots of pics tonight.

Then went and got my hair trimmed and got my eye brows waxed. While watching the chic cut my hair it REALLY made me realize that I have got to redye my hair. I was going to have her style my hair, but it was really down pouring then so I changed my mind.

Everyone pray for me that the raid is gone by the time I leave LOL.[/quote]
Im praying chick hug lol

Hope the rain clears up.

Thanks sweets! YOU ROCK!

Your welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

Rain Rain Go Away…

Umbrellas are good stuff… just sayin. :smiley:

You gonna go out tonight?

I needa new cam…

Don’t feel bad. My wife has a friend in Colorado. She sent the wifey a picture taken today showing 2’ of snow on the ground with it still coming :eek

hell it rained here so much today i couldnt decided if i was driving a car or a boat :willy_nilly:

Runs out into the rain

do we live in the same state? :willy_nilly:

its been bad here for the past 2 days

It started here yesterday @ 4:00. Its been pouring all day! About tired of it now

i can deal with the rain but not the high water when i have to drive in it