Stop calling me viper!

I had my s/n changed! Now either call me Ron, Matt(My real name) or Sniper! But stop with the Viper all teh time!!!

ok vampire freak.

Nah, that’s my old name.

Sorry Viper… err…

Vampire… err…

Freak… err…

Ronnie…

:dunno

lol hahahah

Why the hell do you have people call you Ron if your real name is Matt?

Are you having an identity crisis?

well according to his title he loves ron :dunno

Here is a really quick… really good idea. Quit changing your name every time you wipe yer ass! People get used to calling someone by a certain name, its hard to keep remembering what to call you when its something different every 10 minutes. :dunno

Re: RE: STOP CALLING ME VIPER!!!

Ron Jeremy? :dunno

No, I love myself!!! Lol. I just know like, 4954305731851251238452 people named Matt, so I stole my friends name- Ron Turner.

Thats crazy, I only know 2 Matts here.

Whoa Viper, your going bonkers.

I don’t know anyone named Matt.

But, I know what its like to have a common name. I hate the name Rachel, blech! I work with a new girl named Rachel and its confusing when someone calls over the walkie for Rachel. :blah

Yep. Just how I feel at school.

how many chris’s do you know…I know a lot…chris is such a common name but you will never meet another like me :smiley:

Definitely don’t know any Chris’s as sexy!! :hump

i only know one veronica and I like it that way. :slight_smile: I like having an unique name. :slight_smile:

And I thank God everyday for that. :booze

take that back…

I did have a bf that was named varonika. Thats how we started talking and became best friends… but that was in school… :frowning: SO long ago.

:rofl