Storm

[FONT=Tahoma]I have run low on food - there was literally nothing eatable home so I had to go and buy something – though since it is Easter Monday – Orthodox Easter not many shops are open, luckily the baker is – as I found out LoL[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]So I step out the house, the sky is grim, thunder roars in the distance, the smell of rain is heavy in the air and I play with the idea of getting my umbrella, but then think better of it and head out without it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]I hit the street, barely anyone out there, and walk down it, and my nose gets filled with the sent of lilacs – beautiful flowers and a heavenly scent, one of my favorites.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Lightning flashes and thunder cracks and 2 girls in front of me squeak in fright, but I just look up ate the sky and smile, the first droplets of rain hitting my face.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]I got to the bakery, buy my food, and then head home.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]The rain starts to beat down on me with more enthusiasm; the thunder is lauder now, more vicious, and I can’t keep the smile off of my face, as I stretch out my arms and feel the droplets of rain sliding down my face. I see people rushing for cover and I continue my leisurely pace till I get home, listening to the thunder and the birds sing, enjoying the rain.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Ah such a beautiful weather .:D[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]In times like these I get confronted with the fact how much of a childlike spirit I actually have LoL :stuck_out_tongue:

The thunder still roars and cracks, nearly constantly – it is going to be a vicious storm:)
[/FONT]

Storms are so great!

[quote=“Leah Love, post: 1100346”][FONT=Tahoma]I have run low on food - there was literally nothing eatable home so I had to go and buy something – though since it is Easter Monday – Orthodox Easter not many shops are open, luckily the baker is – as I found out LoL[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]So I step out the house, the sky is grim, thunder roars in the distance, the smell of rain is heavy in the air and I play with the idea of getting my umbrella, but then think better of it and head out without it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]I hit the street, barely anyone out there, and walk down it, and my nose gets filled with the sent of lilacs – beautiful flowers and a heavenly scent, one of my favorites.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Lightning flashes and thunder cracks and 2 girls in front of me squeak in fright, but I just look up ate the sky and smile, the first droplets of rain hitting my face.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]I got to the bakery, buy my food, and then head home.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]The rain starts to beat down on me with more enthusiasm; the thunder is lauder now, more vicious, and I can’t keep the smile off of my face, as I stretch out my arms and feel the droplets of rain sliding down my face. I see people rushing for cover and I continue my leisurely pace till I get home, listening to the thunder and the birds sing, enjoying the rain.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]Ah such a beautiful weather .:D[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]In times like these I get confronted with the fact how much of a childlike spirit I actually have LoL :p[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]The thunder still roars and cracks, nearly constantly – it is going to be a vicious storm:)[/FONT]
[/quote]

I relate, sweet! I love a good rain storm…and sometimes when you’ve come through a rough patch or you haven’t had time to stop and appreciate the little things…it’s nice to get caught out in it. :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with having a childlike positive spirit Leah

Oh boy I can’t wait for the next chapter! I hear there’s a sex scene.

That’s typical of ALL our threads!

OoO you quoted me. What should I do??

Werd!

[quote=“Spork, post: 1100352”]OoO you quoted me. What should I do??

Werd![/quote]

You could dance a bit

LoL :24: If you want I can add a chapter to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Not much beats sleeping during a hard storm…cept sex during qa hard storm…or se…well and pizza, beer masturbation, beef jerky, several types of cheese, the latin channel, sleepibng in a hammock…well, it’s still up there!!

Oh such an asshat :24::24:

Yes. Yes I do.

sammy did you not see the thread i made about just that?

'Twas a damn fine thread.

I will be roleplaying it heartily some day!

T-storms are cool to watch, that’s for sure!