Story thread

the idea here is that someone starts a ‘story’, then someone can continue it, and so on and so forth - kinda like a paragraph at a time, or something to that effect -
I know there are plenty of unused (or otherwise inebriated) creative juices around here.

this is where i should say “ill start” but im sort of blanking … so ill leave it up to someone else :smiley:

Once upon a time, in a land not too far away…

there was a hairy, hairy monkey man…

thee lived a man named GMKILLER who is gay

GM killer knew that someday his gay hairy monkey ass would get some beasty sex if he shaved a bullseye on his anal region. So one day…

a horny beast from the woods that had been drinking bacardi and coke found gm killer…

and GMKiller said he wanted some anal action but the horny best said

“give a minute, i need to find my marvin gaye cd”. after some frenzied searching, he finally found it and exclaimed,

…I’m a Computer sales/phone answering guy that likes hairy monkey ass and I’ma butt rape you and shove shish kabob skewres in his penis hole.
:o

then the 2 skipped off into the wilderness…

…and GMKiller came across a mustang with fairy flames all around it…

he exclaimed- “the blower looks real. i must own that!”

a group of tough guys from offtopicz went to illinois…

lol wtf :think

continuing on…

…as they reach the Illinois border GMKiller got a sudden craving for some deep ass dickin and…

(gmkiller lives in illinois?)

gm tries to overpower stangmang to get some action but…

that fairy mustang suddenly starts revving its engine - with that horny beast at the wheel, blasting ‘lets get it on’ through the stereo…as the crowd stopped to stare,…

StangMang reacts with grizzly strengths and…

come on guys make it good

stangmang poked him in the upper thigh with a hot iron rod…

then shoved the hot iron rod in gm killers asshole…