Stupid DOGS!

This is one great cat. He’s been bitten, clipped, shaved, poked on, yanked on, pressed on (to check for a hernia) , and generally just abused this weekend.
Through all of that … he still purrs. Such a tough kitty. He lays there and lets you do whatever you want to him … even though when it hurts he meows a little, just enough to let you know. He flipped his tail angrily once … but that was when we yanked off a scabbed over, blood matted, section of fur to get to the bite wound underneath (I couldn’t do it … my vet friend had to … I just couldn’t cas I knew it was gonna hurt him a lot) :(.

It’s beyond me how he managed to get away. He’s fat and he’s slow. Being fat saved his life though … they grabbed a mouth full of skin/fat instead of a mouth full of “cat”.

Damn dog bit him at least 6 times. :mad

Some of these are kinda graphic, so be warned … in case this kinda stuff makes some people queasy.

Awe! Bless his heart! Poor baby! I hope he’s gonna be okay!

Did yall see the dog(s) that did it?

Poor cat. I would hate for that to happen to my cats.

OMG i think im goign to cry. poor thing!!

Yeah, I know what dog did it. Same one that killed one of my other cats last year. Other cat wasn’t as lucky as Dodger was.

It’s going to be dealt with by the end of the week. Owner doens’t seem to give a shit he owns a cat killer dog … county doesn’t have a leash law or animal shelter so they won’t come pick it up … unless it bites a human.

It’s days are numbered.

I’ll personally donate the the ammo needed!

aww thats so sad… poor kitty…good luck on getting that dog taken care of…shit the owner should figure out a way to not let it happen. thats horrid

Just dont shoot it unless it bites one of you guys. I think that the law can arrest you if you shoot the dog unless it bites a human.

Actually, the cops are the ones who told me to shoot it. He said because we don’t have a leash law or animal control … that if it is harrassing/destroying our property … that I am within my rights to shoot it.

I even told the owner of the dog of my intentions should I see it again … he basically told me to “go ahead, because then it wouldn’t be his problem anymore”.

Don’t mean to be contreversial her but isn’t it dogs who are normally on the lead and only free in there own garden and cats which roam free shitting on everyone elses garden?

Please don’t take me as cruel in anyway, I’m so sorry about what happened to your cat and I hope she recovers ! I hate to see any animal in pain.:frowning:

[quote=“Peter Parka, post: 317396”]Don’t mean to be contreversial her but isn’t it dogs who are normally on the lead and only free in there own garden and cats which roam free shitting on everyone elses garden?

Please don’t take me as cruel in anyway, I’m so sorry about what happened to your cat and I hope she recovers ! I hate to see any animal in pain.:([/quote]

Mine never leave my yard. I can step outside (if they are actually outside and not camped out in the garage … which is usualy where they prefer to be, because it’s warm in the winter and cool in the summer) and call them and within 10 seconds they are on the porch.

If they had been in someone elses yard and got attacked, I wouldn’t be so mad aboiut it. This dog comes into my yard and does this, which is why I am angry. On top of the fact that last year it killed one of my other cats, and the owner did nothing. :frowning:

Oh, thats different but I still wouldn’t say kill the dog, kill the fucking owner!:mad

lol yeah, then I’d go to jail … and the dog would still be in my yard :wink:

Mr Dodger has decided that the box is no longer for him … and although I had to help him (he tried to jump and just couldn’t quite get enough bounce), he is now snoozing away in my officemates chair. Guess hes gonna have to stand until we leave at 3 lol.
Earlier this morning, before breakfast

As of 5 min ago lol, sorry Ben