Stupid opossums

I hit a mother fucking opossum on the way home from my g/f’s about 20 minutes ago, now my car smellls like dead shit. That’s the second one in two weeks. A bird flew into my car too, but it just bounced off the windshield. Mother nature needs to lay off my ride.

:laughing Man, I hit a monster possum in my camaro. I came around a corner at about 70 and seen his head raise and his eyes glowing just before I hit him. He bounced off the crossmember into the floorboard. I felt him hit under my feet. It gave me the creeps.

:rofl They always look up just to see you nail them. The other one I hit was about a week and a half ago. It was about 1 am and me and my friend were on my way to my house. Well going down the same highway as tonight a car had been coming in the oncoming lane, so I had my dims on. As soon as they went by I turned on the brights and all we saw was this opposum stand up on its hind legs staring blankly at the car…an opossum caught in the headlights :rofl . That thump was LOUD, and we felt it. I was going 65.

Tonight after I hit it, I saw another one too. As I was turning off the highway there was one in the right lane :tard . I hollered “damn opossum” and went around the sunnuvabitch. He was a big boy too.

:barf

Yeah I know, last time the smell went away overnight.

LOL forgot to mention, my friend hit a deer in his car last night. He drives a 68 Mercury Montego. It’s a steel boat. God himself could not sink it :rofl Well he was going down the highway at 60, and it ran out in front of him. It was a younger deer. Didn’t do ANYTHING to his car, except remove some of the dirt from his front bumper…which is old fashioned chrome stuff and rust. Not a single bump or scratch.

poor possum. :frowning:

Don’t worry, he went out with a “bang”. That lil bastard http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/47beffb32cfc352836270d1a41fd289e.gif

Possums are mean lil bastards for real! I’ve almost hit quite a few of them, because they always walk right out in front of you and don’t care. Maybe they’re suicidal.

Anyways, my dad heard some scraping in one of our trash cans one morning, really early, and it was a possum, he tipped it over (away from him of course) and the bastard hissed like crazy! They’re mean lil bitches.

Did he shoot it? I would have :smiley:

I hit a skunk last month :tard Lucky it’s stinkbag or whatever didn’t bust on my car :rofl

i almost hit a fox once. not the mustang but the animal. i had no fucking clue that there were any in the philadelphia suburbs.

Opossums are really scared little creatures. My grandpa did the same thing when I was abot 12. He tipped the trash can over but then he grabbed it by the tail and smacked it on the head with a broom stick. As soon as he tapped it on the head it played dead. It acted like it was dead till he threw it over the fence. As soon as it hit the ground [forrest gump]He was runnin![/forrest gump] lol

Re: RE: Stupid opossums…

:funnah :funnah when i was really young i would pretend i was a sleep and my mom used to say are you playing possum. and i would always laugh. sometimes i still do that if i dont want to include my self in a convo with friends.

I do that to, but they know I’m ticklish so it doesn’t work :dunno

[quote=slo6banger]Possums are mean lil bastards for real! I’ve almost hit quite a few of them, because they always walk right out in front of you and don’t care. Maybe they’re suicidal.

Anyways, my dad heard some scraping in one of our trash cans one morning, really early, and it was a possum, he tipped it over (away from him of course) and the bastard hissed like crazy! They’re mean lil bitches.[/quote]

I used to clean the clubhouse at a residential apartment complex. Every night we’d empty the trash. I’d open the garage door, walk out and open the big containers and like 3-4 of them would jump out and run off. Scared the piss out of me every single time. Never ran into a possum though.

This is kind of random, and kind of on topic. You said that they jumped out at you and scared you and that reminded me of something. A bit ago me and the g/f were washing our cars outside at her house, and for some reason there is a little mail box thingy (not they’re real mail box though0 on the side of the house in front of the garage. Well I looked at it and said “whats the point of that”? She didn’t know. I walked over and lowered my head, and opened it. HOLY SHIT! A wizzed right past my face at the speed of sound…Scared the piss outta me. Almost had a heart attack…my face was a couple inches away from it…

What the hell was it??? A red wasp probably??

I got bit by a spider in my grandma’s mailbox. Hateful little buggers. I ranover a real small cat on my ATV…It was sad =(

Oh crap I can’t believe I didn’t type that…it was a BIRD!!!

A what? :dunno If it was a bat then its prolly a bat box. People keep bats around to eat mosquitos. 1 bat will eat 100’s a night.

Oh yeah, I’ve hit opossoms, raccons, cats, snakes, and 1 dog in my camaro. All by accident though. They just run out in front of me. :dunno

Look at my post above, it was a BIRD! Some scary shit!