Summer Plans?

Summer is just around the corner, before we know it it’ll be right in our faces. Do you have any early ore definite summer plans yet?

notta damn clue… Spring just started!

Fishing, lots of fishing. :smiley:

This summer will fucking suck, I’ll be trapped in Cave Junction all the time.

Hopefully going to Ireland. It costs only 600 some-odd dollars to get across the world compared to where we usually go where it costs a couple thousand.

Right now we have made no vacation plans.

Nope. No plans yet.

I do know it will involve sleeping in and staying up late though. :smiley:

Ireland in August to see my uncle (he has been over twenty plus times) and his family
I haven’t been over in twenty plus years…my wife, her mom and I are heading there.

Awww this thread makes me sad. Summer is just over in Australia (though it is unseasonably warm for autumn). Next summer is a long ways away. (So no, no plans yet.)

welll, if i’m not a lazy arse and get my passport updated, then i’m headed home to liverpool england in july and for august. Two months to refresh my scouse and catch up with my family.:nod::thumbup

or

if i’m a azy arse i may just spend the entire summer out at the cottage basking in the sun and swimming at our beach.

right now, with the snow on the ground, both sound great.

[quote=“Mystic, post: 1079229”]welll, if i’m not a lazy arse and get my passport updated, then i’m headed home to liverpool england in july and for august. Two months to refresh my scouse and catch up with my family.:nod::thumbup

or

if i’m a azy arse i may just spend the entire summer out at the cottage basking in the sun and swimming at our beach.

right now, with the snow on the ground, both sound great.[/quote]

Elsa…get it renewed!!! meet up with me n the missus and Peter for a good laugh…we could OTZ remotely from the scoucer and the c–t’s house…EPIC!!!

omg thats right you and your hunny are going over there as well eh…yeah that would be good.:nod::thumbup

[quote=“Mystic, post: 1079229”]welll, if i’m not a lazy arse and get my passport updated, then i’m headed home to liverpool england in july and for august. Two months to refresh my scouse and catch up with my family.:nod::thumbup

or

right now, with the snow on the ground, both sound great.[/quote]

Can I come too? :frowning: Buy you a beer at the Arkles! :smiley:

I do think there is a beach in my not so distant future and probably a trip out to Chi-town. Would love to get back across the pond in the fall though…

Trip to Aruba. Besides that not much planned. Standard summer, try to get to the beach as often as possible.

Just a bunch of camping. I take a trip to Apple River in Wisconsin each year, but haven’t decided if I’m gonna do it this year. Besides that just typical summer stuff.

Do you fish? :smiley:

Most definitely.

Nothing really. I go to Spain next week as part of my never ending birthday celebs

Summer the kids are going away, but not me.

Summer next year is the big NYC Sweet 16th, so likely not a lot this year!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1079237”]Nothing really. I go to Spain next week as part of my never ending birthday celebs

Summer the kids are going away, but not me.

Summer next year is the big NYC Sweet 16th, so likely not a lot this year![/quote]
:willy_nilly: TD coming to NYC next summer? :willy_nilly:

Lmao

There could be trouble ahead!