Super YAY!

My old roomie’s cat had babies about a month ago and she just offered John and I one! I’m so excited! We’ll have to wait until after graduation to get it though. My mom will freak!

We’re going to pick a little boy and name him Jackson!

Cool hun :slight_smile:

I may get a cat next year.

YAY you guys

Yay for you honey :slight_smile:

So sweet!

Cats are awesome… couple of things for your shoping list when you bring him home:

A Laser Pointer
Fresh Catnip as well as the dried stuff.
Plenty of bandaids if you ever think you will be bathing him.

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1099636”]My old roomie’s cat had babies about a month ago and she just offered John and I one! I’m so excited! We’ll have to wait until after graduation to get it though. My mom will freak!

We’re going to pick a little boy and name him Jackman![/quote]LOL!!!

After mmmwwwaah???:jk

That’s my last name!!!:cool

[quote=“Brujahpriest, post: 1099641”]Cats are awesome… couple of things for your shoping list when you bring him home:

A Laser Pointer[/quote]
Never point it at it’s eyes. A Peacock feather will drive 'em nutz as well.

[quote=“Brujahpriest, post: 1099641”]
Plenty of bandaids if you ever think you will be bathing him.[/quote]

There’s no need to bath a cat. They do a great job themselves. They are one of the cleanest animals on the planet.
Bandaids will still be required cuz they’ll use you as a telephone pole when they’re kittens.:24:

I want a kitten… sigh

Congrats! i love kittens… :slight_smile:

Oh and make sure you get him fixed ASAP!!! because when male cats pee on your shit (and they WILL)… its VERY hard to get the smell out… BELIEVE me! lol

Weren’t we just discussing animals and having fur on everything?

I know, I know!

But they’re so cute! I’m not sure we’ll get one from her though. Don’t know what kind of cat it is or what colors they have…

When we were talking about getting a dog, we want one of each, my mom said we needed to sign a “pre-pup”. I was supposed to sign that if anything happened between us, I wasn’t responsible for it! LOL

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1099647”]I know, I know!

But they’re so cute! I’m not sure we’ll get one from her though. Don’t know what kind of cat it is or what colors they have…

When we were talking about getting a dog, we want one of each, my mom said we needed to sign a “pre-pup”. I was supposed to sign that if anything happened between us, I wasn’t responsible for it! LOL[/quote]
:24: I love your Mom.

hahah!! thats great!

Awww, I love kittens. We’re leaving our cats with my parents when we finally move.

Very true. Some will still do it afterward too. One of cats was threatened by other males (except one) and wouldn’t used the litterbox. We ended up having to split the cats up.

Kittens are so sweet! Sharpest tiniest little old claws in the world though.

… and having one climb up your leg can be quite painful.