Sure I've heard of grits. I just never actually *seen* a grit before

hehe. Of course I have. But Vinny hadn’t. My Cousin Vinny is on. I love this movie.

And Marisa Tomei is HOT in it!

grit is what you throw on an icy walkway lol :stuck_out_tongue: girts are girls raised in the south :nod:

That would explain my wife :eek

stomps foot on floor HELLO my biological clock it ticking here :24::24::24:

i love that movie

I love that part! I was in here stamping my foot with her and John was looking at me like I was crazy! I love the courtroom scene- she just looks so smug after she spits all that car stuff out.

she also looks sumg in the room scene with the dripping faucet! “i typically use the maximum amount of torquage”

I love her voice in it too! John didn’t believe she was the same chick from Anger Management!

“oh you do, you do”

Oooh there’s a picture of me from behind. I didn’t think I could feel any worse than I did two seconds ago. Thanks.

Not Lisa, but whatev

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1090608”]Oooh there’s a picture of me from behind. I didn’t think I could feel any worse than I did two seconds ago. Thanks.

Not Lisa, but whatev[/quote]

:24::24::24:

Isn’t that just the worst though? You feel like absolute crap and then something comes along and BAM! You feel that much worse.

mmmmm I loves me some grits & eggs

My biological clock in ticking like this stomps foot

Grits is just rural polenta LOL :wink:

Love it :slight_smile: class film

“Eh the two utes”

Utes? What’s a ute?

hahaha

It’s on again. I missed the first half yesterday- I am cracking up at the scene where Vinny first meets his cousin’s friend and he thinks it’s all sexual and not cool with it. HILARIOUS!