Surgery

I just got out of surgery yesterday. And it hurts like :nuts Just figured I’d update everyone. Won’t be online for a while.

hope your feeling better soon. :flowers

Surgery is fun, when i broke my humerus, the bone had went up into my shoulder, then got surgery and 2 pins (which we cool casue they stuck out of my arm)

Oh yea about surgery being fun, the pain killers :smiley:

I don’t like surgery :think Thanks Homer.

what for?

I was born with a dent in my chest (Pectus-excavatum or something). I had a bar put in my chest to push my chest out to normal. I just had the bar removed recently.

Sounds very intense. How old were you when you had your first surgery? How long did you have to have the rod in? Isnt technology amazing?!?!?!

I have scoliosis…curvature of the spine. I would have looked like the hunchback of notre dame had I not had my surgery. I was 8 when I had my back surgery, but they normally do not find it until you are in your teens. At that point you need a rod in your back.

I’ll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

Thanks! I was like…11, 12 when I had the first surgery. Had the bar in for 2, 3 years.

Damn, that’s quite a big surgery! Glad to hear it went well and all.

I’m terrified of surgery and I will NEVER go unless I really need to, obviously if it’s an emergency. My mom is a medic and always tells me about people that go under and never wake up. I mean, it’s rare, but it happens. That freaks me the hell out.

My boyfriend is a surgery prone person- he’s had like 5 for broken bones, eye surgeries, knees… etc. It’s crazy.

Hope you get better soon man, glad everything went good for ya.

I had surgery once. Hernia - now that isn’t fun.

Of course I was like 5 when I had it.

My sons bone in his chest patrudes alittle. They said that it is normal, but he may not be able to play football or something like that when he gets older.

I had a tooth taken out

Re: RE: Surgery

[quote=CareBear3030]Sounds very intense. How old were you when you had your first surgery? How long did you have to have the rod in? Isnt technology amazing?!?!?!

I have scoliosis…curvature of the spine. I would have looked like the hunchback of notre dame had I not had my surgery. I was 8 when I had my back surgery, but they normally do not find it until you are in your teens. At that point you need a rod in your back.

I’ll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery![/quote]

my cousin just had a rod put in his back. made him 4 inches taller.

This may be offtopic, but some men have a rod put in thier dick to make it useable

You sound experienced :wtf

No, not on that one. No rod in my dick. When I was 18 it sure did seem like it.

:rofl I still feel that way at times :hump

At times I do too. Just at times.

Most the time 4 me :smiley:

Just when I am going to :hump