Tardiness

So ummm… I am late. Over a week. So what does OTz think? Pregnant or Just Stressed Out?

I just want to see the results. To hedge the bet, I am on the pill.

Stress…

Stress. :nod:

I went with stress as well because a week isn’t to bad. Just to be safe though you might want to get a test and find out.

I think stress too. I don’t “feel” pregnant.

Stress… Your man just left and you knew it was coming up and you were debating whether to say the L word or not… definitely stress girl. And I’ve found that sometimes, my body doesn’t want to get started even when I switch to my period week. You know now that you said something, it’s just around the corner…

I will. I was going to wait until Wednesday.

I am sure. But I made a doc appt anyway, because I am not sure how to handle it when I don’t get my period and I am almost out of the sugar pills.

:o Who voted pregnant?

oopps sorry i clicked the wrong one, can ya change it?

Hmmmm

You’re on the pill and you’re a week late?

Get that test girl

Has to be stress. I’ve had it happen twice to me.
I just freak easily. I’ve been two weeks late and then it just comes.

Nope, but thanks for fessing up.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1091448”]Hmmmm

You’re on the pill and you’re a week late?

Get that test girl[/quote]
Yeah I will.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1091449”]Has to be stress. I’ve had it happen twice to me.
I just freak easily. I’ve been two weeks late and then it just comes.[/quote]
That is what I am thinking.

i think the mods can change it

Stress

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1091450”]

That is what I am thinking.[/QUOTE]

Yeah one time, not on the pill, I had unprotected sex. It was the time I lost my virginity and I was going nuts, it had been like a week and a half and I was like looking up abortion information (terrible, I know), and stressed so bad. One day I even like left my house and walked for like 2 hours. O_O Then my period came 2 weeks late. I had never been happier in my life haha. Ever since then my period has been very weird and never comes at the same time anymore.

Jesse and I had unprotected sex for like 10 seconds once like idiots, and my most recent period was way out of whack, even more so than the others, and I flipped out. Luckly it eventually came though.

I’m not on the pill, I think you’re safe.

fixed it for ya!

cool thanks!

no idea

thought you were singing tonite??

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1091453”]Yeah one time, not on the pill, I had unprotected sex. It was the time I lost my virginity and I was going nuts, it had been like a week and a half and I was like looking up abortion information (terrible, I know), and stressed so bad. One day I even like left my house and walked for like 2 hours. O_O Then my period came 2 weeks late. I had never been happier in my life haha. Ever since then my period has been very weird and never comes at the same time anymore.

Jesse and I had unprotected sex for like 10 seconds once like idiots, and my most recent period was way out of whack, even more so than the others, and I flipped out. Luckly it eventually came though.

I’m not on the pill, I think you’re safe.[/quote]
I think that is what is happening to me.

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1091456”]no idea

thought you were singing tonite??[/quote]
I sang this afternoon.