Tax time

howd you guys make out with taxes? refund checks? or screwed up the butt

if the former, whats it going to go towards?

hahaha… we had to pay.

New house, new baby, plus I’ve only worked part time all last year. We got a check…been way long gone though!!!

Got a little over 8g’s back. It was SWEET!!

I got a check back. With what the government pays us though, tax season don’t bother me.

I guess I should elaberate…

We had to pay last year… something like 1500 dollars or something… so we have been paying on it for the last year… well what little back we did get…went straight to that and we still owe like 300 dollars! lol… It sucks when you dont have taxes being taken out of your check!!

Re: RE: tax time…

whoa, did you majorly overpay??
hows that work…

what exactly do you do, mister number two…?

:think

$500 this year cause i filed for myself as a dependent to get a lil back per check. last year was $670. if i hadnt filed for 1 i was expecting $1000. :think

then you should probly get that fender painted, im not diggin the white and blue scheme :lol

whoa, did you majorly overpay??
hows that work…

what exactly do you do, mister number two…?[/quote]

Well, I’m in the military and I have three younguns. I spent 6 months of the year in a tax-free zone. Went to H&R Block to get mines done. They said 8g’s. I said I’ll take it!

What does Odis do? Whatever I tell him to. He’s my bitch!

Well, I don’t believe in over paying my estimated quarterly taxes. It’s like letting someone that is always trying to screw you over borrow money and not even make any interest on it, …for lack of a better description, LOL. I pay just barely what I should with a goal of breaking even at the end of the year. I couldn’t do that without my CPA, he is the KING of numbers. He can pretty much give me a dollar amount that I need to spend over the next six months or kiss it goodbye. I won’t get into exact numbers, but I made out exactly how I wanted to, WoOt! http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

souds teh perfecto! you make a lot of profit like per pool, or is it over the course of the year?

i had to pay about $500… sucks on a college budjet

i got 35 bucks back only b/c i turned 16 in november and got a job around thanksgiving to pay for car and all. i worked 5 weeks and got 35 bucks back

i am inticipating about 600 dollar refund this next year and that will either be my wheels/tires fund, or my gears fund. i should have my car where id like it by next spring.

doing the pulley thursday :rock [/b]

I took in about a $1000

Ahh…Had to pay this year. Really sucked!

Well, we do more then just build pools. I have 6 separate cells under the corporate umbrella. I have a weekly maintenance, repair, manufacturers equipment warranty, Route sales, design/construction and a water management system I designed that is just starting to take off big. It would be HELL if I had to take care of the numbers like I did when I was a small independent company.

then you should probly get that fender painted, im not diggin the white and blue scheme :lol[/quote]

You don’t like my paint scheme? The Spanish chicks dig it!! Don’t forget Rusty and Matt… :agree

I owed $4 bucks. :lol It was close enough for me to be happy. :rock