Tell me if you have heard of this

A girl I work with lost about 6 pant sizes in like 3 months. You wanna know how she did it. I had never heard of this before until yesterday. She went to her family Dr and you know the cartilidge part on the inner part of your ear? He stapled it. OUCH! It is supposedly suppose to make you feel like your full all the time. It cuts off some kind of nerves to make you feel like your full. Im thinking about doing it but I need some more opinions on what you guys think. Yes Im a wussy but yes Im desperate to lose weight. V and I are working together as a team to lose some weight but do you think I would be stupid to try this? And be completely honest.

i wouldnt know. im real skinny and cant gain weight, but if you have tried a lot of diets and excersize wont work, ear stapling must be safer and cheaper than surgery

I just want to lose like 20-25 pounds.

I say, just do what you feel more comfortable with. If you feel like your fat or that you hate how much you weigh, etc., then go with it. But I think people who do all this different stuff to lose weight, it just shows that your lazy and took the easy way out (Like with suiciders), but that’s just my opinion. But if you feel like you wanna lose weight or something, go ahead and do it. =)

-Ron

Contact the doctor who did it and talk to him about it first.

exercise and eat right

Yeah, I’ve heard of this before. It’s basically a form of acupuncture, but you still have to exercise regularly and eat healthy. The initial cost of it isn’t very expensive at all, but it’s not something you want to do if you want quick results. I think I’d keep my $150 and just eat healthy and exercise.

the only way to keep it off is excersize and eat healthy…

or do that gastric bypass thing

Re: RE: Tell me if you have heard of this

[quote=Viper-GTS]But I think people who do all this different stuff to lose weight, it just shows that your lazy and took the easy way out (Like with suiciders), but that’s just my opinion. But if you feel like you wanna lose weight or something, go ahead and do it. =)

-Ron[/quote]

Ok bub… I’ve never said a unkind word to ya. But watch what you say on shit like that. Not everyone who does that is looking for the easy way out.

i agree with redmullt, some people have a HARD time losing weight and then keeping it off after that. like i said, if you have had trouble losing or keeping weight off in the past, it couldnt hurt to consult a doctor about this procedure?

hell, why go to the doctor even. Any staple will do :smiley:

[quote=OUZBnd]the only way to keep it off is excersize and eat healthy…

or do that gastric bypass thing[/quote]

Hell, I aint a big blob! I just want a flat stomach. But I figure with having a c-section before it will never actually be very flat. redsMULLT1, tell him Im not a big blob please?

mykeyoardwotspace!!!

wtfisgoigohere!!

[quote=Mrs Behavin][quote=OUZBnd]the only way to keep it off is excersize and eat healthy…

or do that gastric bypass thing[/quote]

Hell, I aint a big blob! I just want a flat stomach. But I figure with having a c-section before it will never actually be very flat. redsMULLT1, tell him Im not a big blob please?[/quote]

i wasn’t saying that toward you, it was just a general statement :smiley:

we know your not a blob!! lol.

Ouz is just mad because he is stevie O :slight_smile:

Definitely. Although stapling your ear doesn’t sound like much, just make sure you find any complications beforehand and whatnot. I would rather see you do this, as opposed to gastric bypass or something along those lines. It’s probably safer… but who knows if it really works.

Definitely. Although stapling your ear doesn’t sound like much, just make sure you find any complications beforehand and whatnot. I would rather see you do this, as opposed to gastric bypass or something along those lines. It’s probably safer… but who knows if it really works.[/quote]

Thats kimda what I was thinkin.

:booze