The Barclays Premier League Sticky

New season is just around the corner. I’ll start the discussion by asking who you think will win the league next season? For me it’s probably going to be Man City. I really hope it isn’t.

RE: The Barclays Premir League Sticky

Git to be Chelsea. They now have a decent striker and club morale will be up now Mourinhio has reunited with Drogba. Even if Drogba doesn’t bring in loads of goals.
Of course the dream is for Everton to win it but I think we’ll aim for champions league for now

I really hope Chelsea and Mourinho take it, but United and Van Gaal might have a word too. Liverpool and City are the favorites though.

It’ll be between Chelsea and Man City, and I think Chelsea will edge it, but it depends on Diego Costa. He’s only ever scored more than 10 goals a season once, so it will be interesting to see how he performs. Man City still have a really good team, and Arsenal have strengthened. For me, it’s between these and Liverpool. I can’t see Man U contending this season.

I’d just like to come out as a suffering Aston Villa fan

Well, I’m a Sunderland fan. Just putting it out there…

Out of the big teams though, I hope Liverpool get it.

Man Utd are my favourite big team because of LVG

Out of the bigger teams I’d like Liverpool to get it. I really dislike the way Man City operate. And hey, have some sympathy for me as a Barnsley fan! Relegated to league one last season :frowning:

Is there a “dislike post” button? :stuck_out_tongue:
As a loyal member of the TOON ARMY I hope to achieve at least 1 of 2 things:

1. Finish above Sunderland
  2. Finish in the top 10

In all honesty with Man U only playing Europa League and with Van Gaal at the helm they’ll do well but unfortunately it’ll be either Liverpool or Chelsea who I think’ll win this season.

2-1. This isn’t going so well for Van Gaal…

Howay Sunderland!

Really enjoyed Man Utd - Swansea. I do love it when the big teams lose :angel:

Just watch the media turn on him now. I feel like another Moyes might be about to happen.

And Also:

Man City to win for me.

But as a loyal member of the BLACK CATS I hope to achieve at least 1 of 2 things:

1. Finish above Newcastle
  2. Finish in the top 12

Nah, I doubt you’ll be above newcastle, but we’ll know much better after tomorrow

Dreaming. Just dreaming.

A MAN CAN DREAM

A MAN CAN DREAM PATRICK, A MAN CAN DREAM :’(