The Barclays Premier League Sticky

I’d love to see more teams doing what Southampton and West Ham are doing. The PL is getting far too top-heavy now.

Hoping for an Arsenal win tomorrow, put the Villa firmly back in their place after they beat a team of championship reserves in the cup :stuck_out_tongue:

Honest question:

Does anyone believe Leicester have a chance of staying up? Personally I believe the latest Pearson saga will rot their season.

Chelsea. Just because.

[QUOTE=“AndWhyNot, post: 164935, member: 965”]Hoping for an Arsenal win tomorrow, put the Villa firmly back in their place after they beat a team of championship reserves in the cup :p[/QUOTE]
I was at that match. :frowning: We got clobbered… Hopefully we can get back out of the relegation zone.

[QUOTE=“Republican, post: 174856, member: 1048”]Honest question:

Does anyone believe Leicester have a chance of staying up? Personally I believe the latest Pearson saga will rot their season.[/QUOTE]
I like Pearson a lot… It’s so ridiculous of everybody to expect a championship team to come up and be so competitive in the premier league. Their match against Arsenal the other day was top quality stuff… It’s just a competitive league.

[QUOTE=“Lawand, post: 174899, member: 1072”]Chelsea. Just because.[/QUOTE]
Awful, awful, glory-fan filled, Russian money bloated, scummy team. I hate Chelsea more than Man Utd/Man City combined, and that is saying something.

Glory fans everywhere…

[QUOTE=“Republican, post: 174856, member: 1048”]Honest question:

Does anyone believe Leicester have a chance of staying up? Personally I believe the latest Pearson saga will rot their season.[/QUOTE]
They’ve gone. They’ve not played badly really, they’ve just had bad luck and Ulloa’s gone off the boil a bit.

Manchester United 3 Liverpool 1

Leicester and QPR look to have gone. Now I’d say it’s between Burnley, Sunderland and Villa to finish 18th.

Worst possible weekend for the Villa. We lost, and Leicester/QPR/Sunderland won with Burnley drawing… This SUCKS!

[QUOTE=“Fish, post: 229704, member: 2963”]Worst possible weekend for the Villa. We lost, and Leicester/QPR/Sunderland won with Burnley drawing… This SUCKS![/QUOTE]
Think there’s a good chance we could be playing you in the league next season :wink:

[QUOTE=“AndWhyNot, post: 230409, member: 965”]Think there’s a good chance we could be playing you in the league next season ;)[/QUOTE]
God I hope not.

Any Swansea City fans here?

Any Swansea City fans here?

[QUOTE=“Allegrif, post: 20984, member: 1”]New season is just around the corner. I’ll start the discussion by asking who you think will win the league next season? For me it’s probably going to be Man City. I really hope it isn’t.[/QUOTE]

Man City have won it, I’m afraid. Arsenal really should have made more signings, and I’m afraid they’re out of the race now. City 1st, Chelsea 2nd, Arsenal 3rd, United 4th, Liverpool 5th.

[QUOTE=“Allegrif, post: 20984, member: 1”]New season is just around the corner. I’ll start the discussion by asking who you think will win the league next season? For me it’s probably going to be Man City. I really hope it isn’t.[/QUOTE]

The main thing we learned this weekend is that Matt Ritchie is God.

[URL]https://vine.co/b34b4348-bf30-4aa1-98b4-960f387d5897[/URL]

Badly CFC’s since 1993-1998.

Hoped Arsenal go to top in march, april or may. Leicester was bad my first EPL season with Man Utd they loses with 4-0. Nistelrooy do everything goals and Ferdinand plays DMF. Scholes was good. That season Ferdinand arested for missed doping control. Man Utd lose 1st place to 3rd place in february and Porto win after late goal in Old Trafford 1-1 and 1st match go to 2-1 to Porto. Utd were close to go to quarts.

Porto won that season in Champions League. CFC’s to semifinals. Deportivo and Monaco go to semifinals.

Monaco loses against Porto in finals.

Wanna hear a joke?

[SPOILER]Chelsea[/SPOILER]

[SIZE=3]Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Swansea, Swansea![/SIZE]

Me thinks van Gaal will be sacked tomorrow.

[QUOTE=“Republican, post: 418847, member: 1048”]Me thinks van Gaal will be sacked tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Giggs4Manager

Roy Keane new manager Utd fans will. :chicken: