The biggest sexual complaint men have about women

No need for anything too graphic, just some opinions or complaints…I think this will be fun…

Your boobs are too small.

When they think it’s ok to run they’re mouth while they wank, or watch tv.

Talking during movies.
Kissing/Fucking during movies.
Getting in way of TV.

Re: RE: The biggest sexual complaint men have about women

Well, thats obvious! 14 yr olds havent finished growing yet.

OK, I’M FUCKING SICK OF THE 14 YEAR OLD COMMENTS! I’m in high school. Half the chicks have boobs bigger than the chicks on the Forum. I have plenty of 14 year old friends with big boobs that are real, so knock it off.

Okay, first of all, how would you know how big our boobs are that are on this forum. And second of all, you are the one who made the comment about small boobs.
And I will apologize about the 14 yr old comment. But being in high school still doesnt mean that your not 14.

But it means I’m not a little kid. 14 is a mature age! In a few months I get a drivers license. I’m sorry if I jumped at you but I’m tired of being called gay at one forum, and a little child at another. I never said my friend’s boobs are small. I said thats one sexual complaint us guys have about women. And as for yalls boobs, I know because you girls are what, 30, 40, not including V and ProjectMayhem. So naturally, your boobs are small and flappy :lol It’s like old people are just 2 year olds who can talk and walk. Not to say you people are like 2 year olds >.>

That right there is really uncalled for. And so you will know, I am not 30 or 40. I am 27. And this is enough. I am not gonna sit here and argue with you. This is just ridicoulous.

viper that is rude. I know of 40 year olds that have better boobs than me. Im gonna let mrs behaving’s leash go if you dont watch it… she will tear your ass up.

I apologize :slight_smile: We worked it out already lol. But I am curious…does she have sharp teeth?
:dunno http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/billy-bob-teeth/vampire.jpg
http://www.oneailfx.com/Images/Makeup/Teeth/demon%20open.jpg

All that talking and holding and cuddlling after we do it. Man I’m tired and want to catch the rest of Howard Stern before I fall asleep.
Wait, maybe thats my fault for not paying more attention to her and acting like the lover she married a long time ago.

:funnah

[quote=Blackwater_GT]All that talking and holding and cuddlling after we do it. Man I’m tired and want to catch the rest of Howard Stern before I fall asleep.
Wait, maybe thats my fault for not paying more attention to her and acting like the lover she married a long time ago.[/quote]

Sounds like someone I know. Except he just goes straight to sleep!

dum da dum dum

I guess I just wear him plum out! :rofl

I can’t say I’ve had that happen to me

Well…

… im hoping to wear joe out in a few minutes!! LOL

my ass is worn out from being on a 24 hour duty shift…24 hour get laid shift would be a lot nicer…then I could enjoy being worn out