The Draft

Is starting this weekend! Who else can’t wait? And who do you want your team to get? I would love to see Reggie Nelson playing in Jacksonville.

Although I’m not really into your sports I like the idea of a draft, it prevents one team dominating for too long.:slight_smile:

Yep, and it usually works except for those damn Patriots!

:slight_smile:

speaking of which, I hope we trade Asante at the last minute to get Landry

:eek

Oakland and Detroit actually kept their picks, and actually took who everyone said they’d take.

ha ha, joe thomas on his fishing trip.

oh, man. laron landry to the redskins with sean taylor. taylors got a bad attitude besides his aggressive play. maybe landry will be the replacement when taylor gets the boot someday.

minnie on the clock. i think they’re trying to bomb everything so they can move the franchise

Washington is retarded. And I’m not sure Detroit is all that smart either. And it looks like you didn’t get Landry…

What the hell is Miami thinking??? They passed on Quinn??? I can’t believe it…

they’ll get trent green, whether he’s traded or released.

Yay, we got Reggie Nelson!

im happy with merriweather. what did the pats get in the trade to san fran tho?

4th rounder this year and 1st rounder next year. the pats always stockpile picks.

i will say this tho about merriweather- i dont care about his bad attitude so much as his height.

5’11? everyone the pats have is short. its not helping my madden gaming.:mad

dude EVERYONE passed on Quinn! WTF! lol…Go Cleveland Browns though…for real.

[quote=“memento_mori, post: 319039”]4th rounder this year and 1st rounder next year. the pats always stockpile picks.

i will say this tho about merriweather- i dont care about his bad attitude so much as his height.

5’11? everyone the pats have is short. its not helping my madden gaming.:mad[/quote]

nevermind, we got moss. his height is enough to go around :slight_smile: