The face I love

who is also turning 2 tommorrow!!!

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8233/pix00428qr.jpg

that little monster has pretty straight teeth. i had terrible teeth and got braces and all when i was younger

What a heartbreaker!!!
My little guy will be 3 in December and it seem like yesterday when he was a little baby.

im pretty lucky with him.

Austin has had a hell of a time with his teeth, he has already undergone 2 surgerys on his mouth!!! Jacob has had no problems SO FAR! :slight_smile: But he walks around brushing his teeth all day long though. lol he loves it. He hates it when I do it, but he loves doing it himself.

thanks. He is my lil man.

BTW, he was actually crying in that picture… you know, the FAKE cry!!! lol

He has got the biggest brown eyes and the longest eyelashes!

he gets his eye lashes from me and he actually has a green tint to his eyes. He has his aunt heathers (joes sis) eyes.

i brush my teeth alot, only b/c i drink a lot of coke. i cant imagine 2 surgeries on your other son so far. that is crazy. my mom works as a dental hygenist/dentrix software teacher so we have clean teeth at our household lol. i also had premature teeth. i lost my last baby tooth in 2nd grade and im due for my wisdom teeth to get yanked out. hopefully your youngest one will maintain good teeth b/c the dentist can get quite costly

Re: RE: the face I love

WOW, You aren’t kidding. Beautiful eyes

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=592

:owned

someone pickin on a womans child, thats not a good thing.
he is a beautiful child. I think someones jealous cause he dont have big beautiful eyes.

Re: RE: the face I love

[quote=Mrs Behavin]someone pickin on a womans child, thats not a good thing.
he is a beautiful child. I think someones jealous cause he dont have big beautiful eyes.[/quote]

Do you honestly think I was picking on that beautiful little boy?
I think not. I was just making a funny :smiley:

:o tim… i couldnt stop laughing at those huge eyes!!

dude, all my nephew does is fake cry… and he fake laughs too…