The game plan

So yeah… my dad stopped by today. LOL…

Then my mom stops by, and we were trying to put a game plan together for the bathroom.

1. finish my subfloors (cracks need sealed)
  2. install my shower head and get the water running up there to the bathroom.
  3. drywall, mud, sand, primer, paint.
  4. lay the laminate flooring.
  5. Install new cabinet, top
  6. install toilet.

Be finished with the bathroom… so i can pee and take a shower at my house… finally.

So yesterday we figure out why my kitchen sink was leaking…

a. the outpipe off the trap was rotted out.
b. the bottom of the garbage disposal is leaking
c. they caulked the fuck out of the connection between the sink and garbage disposal. sigh

So my dad is all paranoid that we’re going to have to replace the disposal - which means replacing the sink - which means placing the counter tops - which means replacing the cabinets. goddamnit!

NO PLUMBING in this house is working perfectly with absolutely ZERO leaks. :frowning:

He’s already dumped 1200 in to my house, I’ve already dumped 1200 into this house and I only have one toilet to use, and ONE of my two sinks in the kitchen FINALLY has running water. No more water bottles! I can drink tap water again. FINALLY.

My stress level skyrocketed in February. I feel now that it was a huge mistake getting a house at my pay level right now. I really do. Anything major happens and I’ll have to pay finance charges to fix them. :frowning:

Oh, I almost forgot. we got my water heater working! the pilot wouldn’t stay lit until we figured out the knob went the OTHER way. haha

Then he was trying to shut off the drain valve and broke the frikken handle off it… 20 minutes after stating “everything I touch here turns to shit”. hahaha

well there looks like someoen weill be busy forever and ever amen!

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 317172”]Oh, I almost forgot. we got my water heater working! the pilot wouldn’t stay lit until we figured out the knob went the OTHER way. haha

Then he was trying to shut off the drain valve and broke the frikken handle off it… 20 minutes after stating “everything I touch here turns to shit”. hahaha[/quote]

Dood I woulda probably flipped out and broke more shit after that. :mad

Oh but dude… after the past month and a half where nothing went right… this one little handle after his comment had me fuggin rolling… it was hilarious! haha

Yeah, I could see that. Kinda like that movie with Tom Hanks. Cant think of the name, but the floor falls out of this house and he starts laughing in an insane manner.

Money Pit! lol That movie is great.

Bingo. Money pit. Such a good movie. That dood was going thru alot.