The Homosexual Handshake Exposed!

DodgeSniper, this is a must read! Protect yourself now! Before it’s too late!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0101/shake.html

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

WTF?

Re: RE: The Homosexual Handshake Exposed!

You just have to know Sniper. He is a severe homophobe. He’s afraid that if something around is even remotely gay, he will turn gay.

You just have to know Sniper. He is a severe homophobe. He’s afraid that if something around is even remotely gay, he will turn gay.[/quote]I was like that at one time, I used to get very pissed if someone gay would approach me.

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/605/fyou6xm.gif I’m not gay. I never have. Nor will I ever be gay. And before you go and be an asshole, consider this. I have 2 bisexual friends and 1 gay friend, so I can’t be a homophobe. If you’ve ever listened to me, you’d know my feelings towards gays/bis. I’m fine with being friends/hanging out with them, as long as they don’t try to hit on me. Get your facts straight before you start condescending me. You’re just being supercilious.
http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/1065/bash7lk.gif

-Ron

[quote=Dodge_Sniper]http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/605/fyou6xm.gif I’m not gay. I never have. Nor will I ever be gay. And before you go and be an asshole, consider this. I have 2 bisexual friends and 1 gay friend, so I can’t be a homophobe. If you’ve ever listened to me, you’d know my feelings towards gays/bis. I’m fine with being friends/hanging out with them, as long as they don’t try to hit on me. Get your facts straight before you start condescending me. You’re just being supercilious.

-Ron[/quote]Same here.

I’ll even give an example. My sister has a gay friend. He wanted to find out if I was gay. He thought I was lying when I said I wasn’t. So he said to my sister, “I’m gonna make a move on your brother and see if he’s gay or not”. I found out, and told him, “You make a move on me, and it’ll be the LAST move you ever make”.

-Ron

[quote=Dodge_Sniper]http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/605/fyou6xm.gif I’m not gay. I never have. Nor will I ever be gay. And before you go and be an asshole, consider this. I have 2 bisexual friends and 1 gay friend, so I can’t be a homophobe. If you’ve ever listened to me, you’d know my feelings towards gays/bis. I’m fine with being friends/hanging out with them, as long as they don’t try to hit on me. Get your facts straight before you start condescending me. You’re just being supercilious.

-Ron[/quote]

Get real, of corse you are a homophobe. If you weren’t, then you would have never added “as long as they don’t try to hit on me.” Would you have said that if we were talking about you hanging out with fat chics with no teeth? Hell no. Now look how stupid you would have sounded if we were talking about fat toothless women.

I’m not attracted to fat toothless women. I never have. Nor will I ever be attracted to fat toothless women. And before you go and be an asshole, consider this. I have 2 fat toothless women as friends and 1 toothless friend, so I can’t be a fattoothlesswomenphobe. If you’ve ever listened to me, you’d know my feelings towards fat women who have no teeth. I’m fine with being friends/hanging out with them, as long as they don’t try to hit on me. Get your facts straight before you start condescending me. You’re just being supercilious.

The defense rests…

Ok dumbass, I guess I need to explain this. I’ll be friends with gay people, or whatever. But I don’t want them hitting on me or saying how hot they think I am. Keep it to themselves.

-Ron

-Ron[/quote]

A lot of big words. Did you have an English class today?

I’m just fuckin with you. I looked them all up and you actually used them correctly so I can’t talk shit…

I always have english class…2nd period…

-Ron

[quote=Dodge_Sniper]Ok dumbass, I guess I need to explain this. I’ll be friends with gay people, or whatever. But I don’t want them hitting on me or saying how hot they think I am. Keep it to themselves.

-Ron[/quote]

Once again, let me put this in simple terms…
You my boy are a homophobe. If you have a gay friend, then they should be called your “friend” and not your “gay friend” why would you feel that you need to label him/her at all. It’s like racist people saying they aren’t racist because they have a black friend. I myself don’t have gay or black friends… they are all just friends to me. And it wouldn’t matter if I was hit on by an unattractive female friend of mine or a male friend of mine. I would react the same way, just letting them know that I wasn’t interested. Like you I wouldn’t have to puff out my chest and tell them “It’ll be the [size=6]LAST[/size] move you will ever make” Why? because I wouldn’t feel anymore threatened being hit on by a male friend, then having anyone else that I wasn’t interested in. You make it sound like it’s some rabid pit bull attacing you and the only way to fend off the advance is beating him with a stick.

[quote=RecklessTim][quote=Dodge_Sniper]Ok dumbass, I guess I need to explain this. I’ll be friends with gay people, or whatever. But I don’t want them hitting on me or saying how hot they think I am. Keep it to themselves.

-Ron[/quote]

Once again, let me put this in simple terms…
You my boy are a homophobe. If you have a gay friend, then they should be called your “friend” and not your “gay friend” why would you feel that you need to label him/her at all. It’s like racist people saying they aren’t racist because they have a black friend. I myself don’t have gay or black friends… they are all just friends to me. And it wouldn’t matter if I was hit on by an unattractive female friend of mine or a male friend of mine. I would react the same way, just letting them know that I wasn’t interested. Like you I wouldn’t have to puff out my chest and tell them “It’ll be the [size=6]LAST[/size] move you will ever make” Why? because I wouldn’t feel anymore threatened being hit on by a male friend, then having anyone else that I wasn’t interested in. You make it sound like it’s some rabid pit bull attacing you and the only way to fend off the advance is beating him with a stick.[/quote]

I think the only reason he reactes likes this is because its a very unconfertable and unsetteling situation to have a person o the same sex check you out.

I don’t know about you but if a dude came up to me and tried to hook up with me, the first reaction I would have is anger or I’d feel humiliated. You would expect a female not a male wanting you.

You are stupid. I call him gay because that’s what he is. What, should I say to him, “Hey friend of mine that sucks cock!”??? It’s polite to say gay, or homosexual. And he knows he is. And I just don’t like having gay people hit on me.

-Ron

[quote=Dodge_Sniper]You are stupid. I call him gay because that’s what he is. What, should I say to him, “Hey friend of mine that sucks cock!”??? It’s polite to say gay, or homosexual. And he knows he is. And I just don’t like having gay people hit on me.

-Ron[/quote]I think you should just aviod gay ppl period man.

Yeah right douche! I recall a few threads… one in particular… where you were all… I’m gettin out of here before I turn gay! Your a tard!

Its almost like your saying… HOLY SHIT!!! I can’t look at that pink car because if I see pink I’ll be gay!

You need a lambardi slap.

[quote=redsMULLT1]Yeah right douche! I recall a few threads… one in particular… where you were all… I’m gettin out of here before I turn gay! Your a tard!

Its almost like your saying… HOLY SHIT!!! I can’t look at that pink car because if I see pink I’ll be gay!

You need a lambardi slap.[/quote]

Pardon me for jumping in here, but, what is that??

[quote=redsMULLT1]Yeah right douche! I recall a few threads… one in particular… where you were all… I’m gettin out of here before I turn gay! Your a tard!

I have no problem with the color pink…

-Ron

[quote=Mrs Behavin][quote=redsMULLT1]Yeah right douche! I recall a few threads… one in particular… where you were all… I’m gettin out of here before I turn gay! Your a tard!

Pardon me for jumping in here, but, what is that??[/quote]

if you dont know, you probably dont wanna know :smiley: