The internet

it’s like crack… Do you ever just find yourself staring at a website or staring at the screen in a trance not knowing wtf to do? :24:

Not really. I just talk rubbish. Hence post count to length of time on here!

holy fuck i never noticed.

Well you clearly have a lot going on :stuck_out_tongue:

I sometimes just randomly open google (my home page) and sit there just thinking “Why the fuck did i just do that?”

:24::24:

hmm… Nope. :slight_smile: I always have shit to do… never just stare at the screen

Nope just post get bored and go off

or I post shit like this…

:24::24:

I am always on the computer, reading, or watching shows, with the occasional shopping trip thrown in there. I lead quite the exciting life… hence my post count. :smiley:

(Mind you… I only had 300 posts in January, just sayin)

I am always on the computer, reading, or watching shows, with the occasional shopping trip thrown in there. I lead quite the exciting life… hence my post count. :smiley:

(Mind you… I only had 300 posts in January, just sayin)[/quote]
you sound like me. aside from the long hair and the breasticles. well wait i do have the moobage goin on… :24:

We’re like twins, only notsomuch!

:24::24::24:

I’m in a weird mood now

Oh my… No I don’t wonder what to do…

I end up going to my normal sites and check balances on airmiles, post on here…

Read posts elsewhere.

Compare prices online and then go to the cheapest place for things…

Talk to friends on IM’s…

while feeding, playing with, and watching Liam sleep…

I never go on line and not know what to do.

No. I’m not that bored to death.

rarely

if i forget what i was gonna do, i either come here or go to wikipedia

I often often up my laptop and forget why I was opening it up. I sit there thinking “well I must have wanted to google some information or other!” Usually I remember what information it was that I wanted once we’re out of the house already. Thank goodness for Google on iPhone.

nope never just stare!